Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 8th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Rocky Mountain Rumble - 2013 Colorado NHSD

Alright dudes, it's October, which means National Heroscape Day! Here's all the info we have so far

When: October 12th, 10-6

Where: Enchanted Grounds

Format: Bring-two/generals (can be the same general, no shared figs though), 600 pts, 20 fig max (C3V, SoV accepted)

Map: Remains Of Clionesia (awesomeunleashed), Wyrmwalk (dok), Road Rampage (n00b), fulcrum (GeneralRolando), Swamp Helix (dok)

Prizes: Everybody bring at least one unit of cards (try to make it somewhat rare)

Attendees: dok, n00b, awesomeunleashed, GeneralRolando, Son_Of_Arathorn, kpuclek, daniel

Last edited by Dunedain; October 10th, 2013 at 03:25 PM.
Old October 8th, 2013, 03:52 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Re: Rocky Mountain Rumble - 2013 Colorado NHSD

I will most likely be there. And I'll have fulcrum with me.

And what's bring two/generals. Only 1 general?
Old October 8th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

GR: You bring two armies, 600/20 each. Each army can only have figures from one general.

Are we doing

1. Your armies CANNOT be the same general

or

2. Your armies CAN be the same general if you would like, but no shared figures

I prefer #2, myself.

We probably won't need any more maps.

Could we do 18 figures, instead?

Old October 8th, 2013, 05:52 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
1. Your armies CANNOT be the same general

or

2. Your armies CAN be the same general if you would like, but no shared figures

I prefer #2, myself.
Works for me.

Quote:
We probably won't need any more maps.
I'd like to have GR's Fulcrum there just for the cool factor. In rolling Rumble, it's nice to have open maps, anyway.

So, just Wyrmwalk for me? Or should I bring Swamp Helix as well/instead?

Quote:
Could we do 18 figures, instead?
If we're angling to adjust things, I'd say 625 points. But let's just go with what n00b said. 600 points, 20 figure max, 24 space max.
Old October 8th, 2013, 06:49 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

#2 was what i was thinking, and that seems to be the most popular option, so lets go with that one.

Dok, could you bring both and we'll see how many we need?
Old October 8th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I might be able to come (depends on schoolwork). Format doesn't make much of a difference to me.
Old October 9th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Not a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
I might be able to come (depends on schoolwork). Format doesn't make much of a difference to me.
Awesome. The more the merrier
Old October 9th, 2013, 10:55 AM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Couple things:

a) n00b, you may want to add GeneralRolando to the list of attendees

b) what's the prize policy, so I can pick something up in advance (if I end up making it)?
Old October 9th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Not a n00b

I havent really thought about prize support. Would yall be up for bringing at least one card of heroscape units?
Old October 9th, 2013, 01:12 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
I havent really thought about prize support. Would yall be up for bringing at least one card of heroscape units?
Better yet a c3v unit!
Old October 9th, 2013, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRolando View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
Better yet a c3v unit!
That or other cool minis sounds good to me (got a cool Confrontation unit I could bring).
Old October 10th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Not a n00b

Awesome. Try to keep it unique (i.e., not from ROTV)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day