Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 27th, 2013, 02:50 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Hexes in Texas 2013 - An NHSD event

Absolutely. Hive is good for sure.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 27th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Absolutely. Hive is good for sure.
Thanks

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .

Last edited by Rexmax2; October 18th, 2013 at 06:00 PM. Reason: would be really interesting to see a game....
Old October 2nd, 2013, 09:38 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1.R˙chean
2.rym (maybe)
3.Tmac2200
4.Old-man Macklin
5. Rexmax2
6. Crazybarks123
7. nathanathonius
8. Valcor
9. conor
10.caderade
11. Dignan
12. LightBringer
13. Velenne (maybe)
14. LightBringer's Brother (maybe)
15. Light Bringer's nephew (maybe)
16. DrLivingston
17. BroInLaw (maybe)

Doopa is Polish for awesome.
Old October 3rd, 2013, 06:49 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Any idea on maps yet?

We're a little over 2 weeks away is all. Just sayin'...

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 4th, 2013, 06:23 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Any idea on maps yet?

We're a little over 2 weeks away is all. Just sayin'...

I agree

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old October 7th, 2013, 10:47 AM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Sorry....here they are:

Random Power Glyph pool:
Glyph of Wannok (Wound)
Glyph of Valda (Move +2)
Glyph of Dagmar (Initiative +8 )
Glyph of Kelda (Healer)
Glyph of Gerda (Defense +1)

No Treasure Glyphs this time. Yeah i'm lazy.

Invasion by Longheroscaper

Trailblazer

Draugur

* Treasure glyph locations on this map will be used for power glyphs.

Blaze

*there are no glyphs on this map.

Dance of the Dryads

Highways and Dieways

Last edited by R˙chean; October 7th, 2013 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Yea lots of lava and lots of road....plan accordingly
Old October 10th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Is there anyone that would be willing to lend me some figures for the tournament? I am sharing my one collection (almost complete)
With 6 people and there arent enought figures to go around. If anyone would be willing it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Rexmax2

All of my friends are very excited as am I.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old October 11th, 2013, 02:52 AM

I am sure we can work that out. My collection is always fit for travel these days, so I could bring all i have or you can just post what you need. If I'm using what you need I am sure someone else would be happy to lend figures.

Old October 11th, 2013, 07:11 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I am sure we can work that out. My collection is always fit for travel these days, so I could bring all i have or you can just post what you need. If I'm using what you need I am sure someone else would be happy to lend figures.
I will be able to let you know what I need by the end of today!
Thank you so much!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Old October 12th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Ok here we go!

For now I need to borrow...

Look at last post

I am sorry there is so much stuff but If you can it would be greatly appreciated.

Jokes Everyday
Quote:

Last edited by Rexmax2; October 18th, 2013 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Ignore this
Old October 12th, 2013, 06:56 PM

Ill just bring it all.

Old October 13th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Joseph King, Retired

OH! I forgot to mention I need all of the stuff on the last post!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:

Last edited by Rexmax2; October 18th, 2013 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Because of my stupidity

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day