Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 26th, 2013, 10:38 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation
Re: Florida Frenzy 7.0 - NHSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Wait, I thought units was 17, SZ was still 24.
Yes, you are correct. I meant you would still run out of 17 figures quickly.
Old August 28th, 2013, 07:55 PM

Novelist432 has disabled reputation

I'm definitely in!! If it's in Orlando, I can probably bring 2-6 people as well.
Old August 28th, 2013, 09:46 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can bring at least 2 other people as well if it is in Orlando, I forgot about that.
Old September 25th, 2013, 12:43 AM

Calim knows what's in an order marker Calim knows what's in an order marker

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring as well, provided I've the availability for the time decided upon as well as the location. As for location, I'd have to say Jacksonville.
Old September 26th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Time and place?

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old September 26th, 2013, 02:37 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Florida, this year
Old September 27th, 2013, 09:20 PM

The Date will be Saturday, November 9th! The location will be one of the Cool Stuff Games locations (Orlando or Jacksonville). I shall call both stores this weekend and see which will have more space for us that weekend. I am torn between the locations, so I need everyone to confirm (vote) which of those two locations for the specified date you can attend. The place that will give the highest attendance will be our choice this season.

I was basing my indecision on the following, in case you were wondering.
Spoiler Alert!

Still looking for map suggestions, too!
Old September 27th, 2013, 10:36 PM

GGGames is surprisingly tart

I Will be attending would like to be in orlando location.
Old September 28th, 2013, 09:09 AM

I can only go Orlando
Old September 29th, 2013, 05:01 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

Confirming that I prefer Jacksonville.

It occurs to me that this doesn't have to be one or the other. I think we should do both (forget the prize support - just have everyone bring a prize).

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog
Old September 29th, 2013, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beholderthedm View Post
Confirming that I prefer Jacksonville.

It occurs to me that this doesn't have to be one or the other. I think we should do both (forget the prize support - just have everyone bring a prize).
We will do both eventually. Are you suggesting we do both simultaneously? Whichever one is not chosen now will be the choice for the Spring competition, most likely. The question is which location is best for this year's Fall NHSD.

And everyone, to clarify, please don't say which location you prefer, only say which you can or can't attend (paraphrasing Yoda: "attend or attend not, there is no prefer.")
Old October 1st, 2013, 04:48 PM

beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker beholderthedm knows what's in an order marker

I can attend Jacksonville.

Not both simultaneously, but no need to wait 6 months. For example if you choose to run the tourney in Orlando, we could run one in northern FL a month later.

Trades

WoW customs - I'd love to get some awesome looking WoW minis on my Heroscape maps. Please lend me your expert advice.

My travel blog

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day