Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 16th, 2013, 11:42 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NHSD '13

Jerry22 says he can make it.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 17th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great! Awesome to keep an even number. Two more days!

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old October 20th, 2013, 12:18 AM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

I was told by some of the SoCal guys that once many years ago everyone met up to do a North vs South tournament. Would love to do that if possible. I wanna test my skills against new oppononets! Also wanna represent SoCal

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old October 20th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If the logistics of such a thing could be figured out Leo, that could be really cool. I know I've thought once or twice with a friend of mine about crashing a So-Cal event, but so far it hasn't happened.

Congrats to Jerry22 for winning Bay Area Brawl '13 with a perfect 5-0. Well played. I'm happy to say that I think the Hero Conquest format was a smashing success. The armies seen were new, and the gameplay was fast and furious. Thanks to everyone who came out!

- Heroscape is a standing game. -

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day