Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 23rd, 2012, 08:20 AM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Columbus, O-H-I-O NHSD 2012!

I'll probably late but unless something comes up I SHOULD be there.

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old September 23rd, 2012, 10:31 AM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by No, David, No View Post
Hello, I am making my plans to attend. I see Buckeyefan is from Dublin. Is anyone else from Central Ohio? I have not spoken to the Columbus Crew since around GenCon. I assume they will attend, since it would be kind of silly to have a tourney in our backyard and not go.
We have been trying to contact someone from the Columbus Crew for quite a while now-- if you have any way of doing so please try! I'm starting to suspect some group entry in the Witness Protection Program.

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old September 23rd, 2012, 03:40 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Wookie? Did you get that I don't have two of the Road Hexes for the Castle?
Old September 23rd, 2012, 05:52 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Wookie? Did you get that I don't have two of the Road Hexes for the Castle?
Yes sir. I'll bring the 2 walkway tiles & Jungle. You bring the rest.

This one looks good. I'll post it with the maps.

Sirocco
Requires: 2 BftU, 1 TJ

If anyone wishes to suggest a map & bring it, let me know. The sooner the better. With this format, the more maps the better. We will have plenty of table space.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old September 24th, 2012, 03:01 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just to keep you posted,

of my friends I've invited is a Yes.
2 are solid Probablys.
is a reasonable Possibly.
2 are sour looking Maybes.
are definite Nos.
3 have yet to respond.

And I'm bringing DragonSlayer2 who wasn't in that grouping.
Old September 24th, 2012, 05:52 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirek View Post
Just to keep you posted,

of my friends I've invited is a Yes.
2 are solid Probablys.
is a reasonable Possibly.
2 are sour looking Maybes.
are definite Nos.
3 have yet to respond.

And I'm bringing DragonSlayer2 who wasn't in that grouping.
Okay... I'm scoring it this way on the first post :

Attendees:
11. DragonSlayer2
12. +1 with Nirak (yes)

Possibles:
+3 with Nirak (probably/ Possibly-- not counting maybe, no, or not yet responded.)

Let me know if the maybe, no, or not yet responded change!

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
Old September 27th, 2012, 06:33 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Might be bringing a friend...or two. The first one just depends on if he can make it or not (probably won't know until things get closer), and the second one has a Varsity Football game (the night before, though he's a Freshmen, so he won't play much or not at all) so I don't know if he'll want to come or not.
Old September 27th, 2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Might be bringing a friend...or two. The first one just depends on if he can make it or not (probably won't know until things get closer), and the second one has a Varsity Football game (the night before, though he's a Freshmen, so he won't play much or not at all) so I don't know if he'll want to come or not.
I'm going to score that as "possible +2 with heroscaper2010." Let me know if it changes!

Old September 27th, 2012, 07:34 PM

What will we be doing for lunch?
Old September 27th, 2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
What will we be doing for lunch?
Good question. I'm glad you brought this up. Most of the tournaments I've put on/ been to have had food available within walking distance. This venue does not-- it is in an office park. I'd suggest the following: 1) Eat a good breakfast 2) Bring hearty snacks to graze on between games 3) Plan a post-tourney glory-dinner with your buds.

I do remember some snacks being available for purchase at the venue through an honor system snack box-- chips, cookies, etc. I don't know if that is still the case. There may have been drinks too? I'd bring your own food/ drinks along with some change and singles just to be sure.

Old September 27th, 2012, 09:42 PM

Awesome, thanks!
Old September 28th, 2012, 08:41 AM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

CABS has been having food trucks show up at some of their game nights. If you're in contact with their leadership, you might ask to get in touch with whoever's in charge of coordinating that to get an idea of what they have to promise the various trucks to get them out there.

So mad I'll be out of town for this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day