Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 9th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pittsburgh NHSD 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Hosey and I should be there, barring any sudden complications. The 11:00 start time helped. I can bring a map or two if you need it, just let me know.
Sure, bring your favorite BoV map!

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old October 13th, 2012, 11:51 AM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Try to let me know by Friday what your final count of people coming is so I can figure out how many maps will be needed. Thanks!

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old October 13th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I will be unable to attend.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old October 14th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Alright! Transportation issues have been solved, I can definitely come and I will be bringing a friend.
Old October 14th, 2012, 02:30 PM

Mr. Pi the Math Guy is surprisingly tart
Count me in plus one. Just confirmed today. My friend and I are looking forward to playing with some other scapers.

Not sure if my first post went through, but please count me in and a friend of mine. We are stoked to play with others.

Please put me down for 1 plus 1 guest.

Last edited by Malechi; October 21st, 2012 at 05:10 PM.
Old October 18th, 2012, 10:19 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Will we be using Glyphs in this tournament?

Also my final head count for Saturday is 3 for sure with 1 maybe.
Old October 18th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Second Highest Poster

There will be glyphs used, at least on most maps.

Old October 19th, 2012, 03:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Things are looking doubtful for me. Still a chance that I will attend, but pretty small at this point. If I do come, it'll be me and ShadowWater both, otherwise neither of us will be there.
Old October 19th, 2012, 06:32 PM
Second Highest Poster

Alright, we won't wait.

By the way, if anyone needs to call me if you get lost or anything, my number is 412-760-8266.

Old October 20th, 2012, 07:25 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I have Artic Divide ready to go. I can not find anything concerning the type of snow or ice, so I figure normal for both.
Old October 20th, 2012, 08:45 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Change of plans for me - I had something I needed to do this morning, so I can't make CBus. Good news though is that you guys are closer, so I'm coming there!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 20th, 2012, 10:12 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks again happyjosiah for organizing a fun event. And thanks to everyone else who was able to make it out, it was a good time! Looking forward to the next time we can get together for some scape. There's a game shop here in Indiana, PA and we may look into hosting an event here in the future.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day