Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 23rd, 2011, 04:14 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: SF Bay Area - Immortals Tournament - January

Touche!

1 week, everyone!

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old January 24th, 2011, 01:52 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Can I borrow 2 squads of Knights from someone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
I've just chosen my Immortals: RoninValentina and Killometer. Figure I have a good shot at winning the tournament with armies built around those two.
*Laughs* I dunno. How's your luck? Killo and I seem to do really well until bad luck smashes us in the face.
Or Menchi.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 24th, 2011, 02:35 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What time is the tournament supposed to start?
Old January 24th, 2011, 03:35 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Doors open at 11:00. Some of us are there spot on to start setting up and building maps. We usually try to start about noon.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old January 24th, 2011, 04:15 AM

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I probably have the knights to lend you Killo, but I can't promise them out yet since I'm not shore what Menchi needs. If someone else can step up, please do so, but I should be able to cover x2 squads.

Old January 24th, 2011, 01:16 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation

Hey you beautiful scapers. I appreciate the heads up (Ronin / Killometer). Life's been kickin my grits lately. Haven't been on in forever. Short and sweet, I will be there Saturday the 29th, (just myself this time).

Now I gotta unpackage all of my D3 packs that have been sitting there!

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old January 24th, 2011, 02:16 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99 View Post
Hey you beautiful scapers. I appreciate the heads up (Ronin / Killometer). Life's been kickin my grits lately. Haven't been on in forever. Short and sweet, I will be there Saturday the 29th, (just myself this time).

Yay! Good to hear from you!

~Z

My map thread
Old January 24th, 2011, 03:17 PM

Quote:

YEEESS!

Hey Serenity- are you still bringing a guest? I have a ? next to your +1 on the front page.

Old January 24th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Quote:
Short and sweet, I will be there Saturday the 29th
Glad you'll be there!

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 25th, 2011, 04:08 PM

We've got jerry22 and daftfighterz64 coming too.

~Z

My map thread
Old January 25th, 2011, 05:13 PM

Awesome! That puts us at 18 and a maybe.

I'll pick another map, too. I'll try to have it selected by this evening. Hopefully Dnutt can provide it, or I'll pick something I can still support.

Last edited by RoninValentina; January 25th, 2011 at 05:21 PM.
Old January 25th, 2011, 05:44 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Valentina
When: 01.29.11 (CONFIRMED)
Where: Game Kastle
What time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoninValentina View Post
Awesome! That puts us at 18 and a maybe.

I'll pick another map, too. I'll try to have it selected by this evening. Hopefully Dnutt can provide it, or I'll pick something I can still support.
I can bring a map. Jus gimme the specs.

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)

Last edited by dnutt99; January 25th, 2011 at 05:45 PM. Reason: update for maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events