Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 29th, 2012, 06:15 AM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker
Re: NJ/PA NHSD '12 Event

No, that map would be fine, so I am guessing I can move you to confirmed then?
Old October 29th, 2012, 09:55 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Looking that way...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 30th, 2012, 02:34 PM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker

Please check in when you can, in this thread, so I know that everyone is alright after the storm. Justine, Mason, and I, and our families are all ok. Flooding may have missed my house by 2 blocks from the ocean side, and 2 blocks on the other side by the inlet.
Old October 30th, 2012, 03:49 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent, that's great news.

We were fine. No water to speak of and electricity stayed on throughout.

= =
Old October 30th, 2012, 04:27 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Amazingly enough we never lost power in our little piece of PA. A lot of people in our county lost power but we managed to not be one of them.

Last year we had 20+ inches of water from the tropical storm, this year we were dry.

Had 2 days off from school because of the storm and got in a lot of doing nothing.

So when all is said and done, not a bad storm here (at least for me ).

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old October 30th, 2012, 04:55 PM

OK, good to hear from you two. Hopefully, others soon!
Old October 30th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I talked to Clancampbell earlier. They're fine and looking forward to the tournament.

= =
Old October 30th, 2012, 10:37 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Well we survived Sandy's Claws with only minor inconvenience. A lot of wind and rain and the power went out yesterday from 11am - 5pm, and then again from 10pm - 2am. My yard looks like I haven't raked it in a year with a gazillion pine needles, pine cones, leaves, twigs, and small branches. We were VERY fortunate. All along the coast (i.e. just miles away in Ocean City) there was extensive flooding and major damage. Just turn on any local TV news program and see amazing pictures. The NJ State Troopers have blocked off access to all the barrier islands, that should have been evacuated - but we're still hearing stories of people being rescued.

&OBTW: put me down as definite, I am planning to be there Sat. 11/3, but SqueegeeLuigi9999, his dad, and L'l Bro are probably *NOT* going to make it. They are still without power, up in Red Bank (around Exit #109).
C'ya s0^0n ; - )

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old October 31st, 2012, 07:02 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Made through ok. No loss of power, just a few leaky windows. A very fine resturant was even open last night, so my wife and I could celebrate our anniversary!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old October 31st, 2012, 08:36 AM
Mayor of Scape City

peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness peteparkerh wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We survived the storm fine, even keeping power all day.

Put me down as confirmed.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 2013 "BEAT BY XANTH" CLUB
and Minas Tirith Campaign from Lord of the Rings today.
Old October 31st, 2012, 10:18 AM

OK, good to see you guys are ok, especially you Johngee, the center seemed to go just about right over you. I saw that Tom was on this morning, so he seems good as well.
Old October 31st, 2012, 12:36 PM

OK, based on activity on the site, I have noticed that mad_wookiee seems ok along with Shooter McGavin, Jakall, and Hose. I am not sure about the Epic Brothers or Arcus at this point, because theiur activity is pre-storm. Anyone that I am missing from the usual PA/NJ/MD Group?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day