Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 16th, 2009, 02:01 PM

Jakall is surprisingly tart
Re: Maryland NHSD 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Ok, really excited as we're less then 24 hours away from my first NHSD!

Ran into a small snag, while trying to print the build instructions for Ticalla Stronghold it seems I can't. The instructions are hosted at another site and my cpu seems to save it, but refuses to open it so I can print it. If anyone else can look into this and possibly print them out and bring them, I would appreciate it. If not, I'll simply choose another map.
Map is on Rednax's maps, in the maps and senarios section.
Clan,

I ran into the same problem. I had to download the latest version of Virtual Scape to print out the build instructions. I can bring them along tomorrow.

Looking forward to another great day of scape! Now if I could just decide on my armies.
Old October 16th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakall View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Ok, really excited as we're less then 24 hours away from my first NHSD!

Ran into a small snag, while trying to print the build instructions for Ticalla Stronghold it seems I can't. The instructions are hosted at another site and my cpu seems to save it, but refuses to open it so I can print it. If anyone else can look into this and possibly print them out and bring them, I would appreciate it. If not, I'll simply choose another map.
Map is on Rednax's maps, in the maps and senarios section.
Clan,

I ran into the same problem. I had to download the latest version of Virtual Scape to print out the build instructions. I can bring them along tomorrow.

Looking forward to another great day of scape! Now if I could just decide on my armies.
Awesome thanks.

General wars is pretty straight forward, and you always have interesting and competitive builds. Heat of battle is a bit of a crapshoot as I imagine most of us have very little experience with it. I'm sure you'll do fine. Of course if you want to bring Duz-teh x6 for heat of battle, I'm sure no one will mind.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old October 16th, 2009, 03:44 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Jakall will go 4-1 anyway (he always does) regardless of what army he brings .

1 day and all systems are go. Lil' Miss Spidysox's arm is all casted up and should not be an issue.

Looking forward to a great day of scape!!!!

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old October 16th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
Jakall will go 4-1 anyway (he always does) regardless of what army he brings.
I'd love to test that theory. Have him bring something completely off the wall, and see if he still goes 4-1.

I remember his Q9, Zetacron, Raelin, Kelda army. Thats a bit off the wall, and he still went 4-1, so your right.

There you go Jackall, bring anything, you'll end up 4-1.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old October 16th, 2009, 05:30 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here is my yearly NHSD post

Have a safe trip to your NHSD event, hope you get to meet and play some new folks, remember to play nice, Good luck to all and of course have a good time, I know I will.

Codeman

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 16th, 2009, 06:44 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

Well, tomorrow is NHSD, and it is also Diwali, (Indian holiday-festival of the lights) so that is what I will be doing while you guys are 'Scaping.
No, seriously, have a good time, and I wish you good luck with your armies. For those of you that have no armies (yet), Sensei of Samurai and I are posting our armies, just for fun.

My General Wars army:

4x Stingers = 300
Cyprien Esenwein = 450
Sonya Esenwein = 495
(although, for some reason, I could have sworn I had 5x Stingers... )

My HoB army:

4x Zombies of Morindan
Isamu
Marcu Esenwein
Major Q9

Sensei of Samurai's General Wars army:
Actually, he didn't come up with an army for General Wars.

Sensei of Samurai's HoB army:
He had a few selections, but the most recent was:
3x Obsidian Guards
Warden 816
Izumi Samurai

Well, as I said, enjoy yourselves, and I hope to see you all at Vitm's Allentown tourney!

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old October 17th, 2009, 11:11 PM

Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby! Arcus rolls all skulls baby!

What a great day and another successful NHSD in the books. Thanks for everything Don!!!

PS. I still have your archers safely tucked away in their baggie. I completely forgot to give them back and I'm sorry. I'll have them for you by the next tournament.

My Maps
Upcoming M.A.R.S. (Mid-Atlantic Regional 'Scapers - PA/MD/NJ) Events Thread
Old October 18th, 2009, 03:43 AM

shaugville is surprisingly tart

Yes, Don. Thanks for everytihng!!! What a great tournament! I only went 2-3, but had a blast!
Old October 18th, 2009, 11:21 AM

Follower of Vydar Woo who?

Thanks, Don! Our first tournament was wonderful and we had a super time! (We will not talk about the results).

For all those who participated, a Heroscaper's Blessing:

May your attack dice always be skulls, may your defense dice always be shields and when you roll the d20, may it always land 20 - unless you are rolling against me."

Follower of Vydar
Aged Newbie
Old October 18th, 2009, 11:49 AM

Ian is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I had a great time at the tournament!

Many thanks to everyone, I look forward to defending the trophy next time.

Heat of Battle:
Q9
Q10
Nakita Agents

Standard:
Q9
Q10
Gladiatrons
Gorillanators

Special thanks to Ben, Becca, Andrew, Peter and Les for putting up with my amateur questions and beginner's luck.
Old October 18th, 2009, 03:55 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
I had a great time at the tournament!

Many thanks to everyone, I look forward to defending the trophy next time.

Heat of Battle:
Q9
Q10
Nakita Agents

Standard:
Q9
Q10
Gladiatrons
Gorillanators

Special thanks to Ben, Becca, Andrew, Peter and Les for putting up with my amateur questions and beginner's luck.

My Deathwalkers don't thank you for the great game in General Wars, but I sure do!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old October 22nd, 2009, 09:28 AM

drewcula knows what's in an order marker drewcula knows what's in an order marker

I'm proud of my boy Ian. Way to go dude. Don, thanks again. Super good time!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day