Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 2nd, 2023, 01:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: superfrog's maps -- Vixen 10/24

Compact build instructions. It uses 1 RotV, with 2 random glyphs and 2 optional random treasure glyphs.

Compact is my attempt at a 1x RotV. Kind of a cross between Dry Season and Origin, as far as the ruin placement and level 2 pathing go.

----------

Also a very slight edit to Vixen: one space in each center corridor has been swapped from lava field to snow.

Last edited by superfrog; November 2nd, 2023 at 01:55 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 05:06 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: superfrog's maps -- Compact 11/2

Nice! It's good to see another RotV map; it looks great! I like the inclusion of the treasure glyphs.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 06:13 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, looks really solid. I like the slight asymmetry you've got going on here
Old January 17th, 2024, 02:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Update to Compact:

Compact build instructions. It uses 1 RotV, with 2 random glyphs and 2 optional random treasure glyphs.

Added a bit of extra level 4, shrunk the side pools a bit, and restructured the outer height. Should make everything a bit smoother.
Old March 16th, 2024, 05:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

Re: superfrog's maps -- Compact updated 1/17

I lost a bunch of image links to discord recently and had to re-host them on ‘Scapers, so I took that as an excuse to do a slight restructuring of my OP. Biggest difference is I’ve pulled my best couple of maps out of each spoiler. But please do click through, anything there in the top section is worth perusal (imo).

A couple updates hopefully coming soon to Arboretum, Gradient, Tendril, and Throughline. And Vixen just got an update ahead of its usage at Scape Summit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios