Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 10th, 2010, 08:20 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Wave 10 - Warriors of Feldspar - back in stock at CSI.

$11.99 each

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_boa...ar%20Expansion

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; April 11th, 2010 at 07:51 AM.
Old April 10th, 2010, 08:38 AM

JusticeProctor Woo who?
Re: Wave 10 - Warriors of Feldspar - back in stock at CSI.

thx for the update!

Jesus Saves! ......everyone else takes full damage.
Old April 10th, 2010, 09:10 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

ARGH! And I've been working my butt (and wallet) off tracking them down!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 10th, 2010, 09:29 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I didn't know Crime Scene Investigation sold HS. You learn something new every day.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old April 10th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Looking for a ka-tet

Sonlen4MVP is surprisingly tart
Thumbs up Re: Wave 10 - Warriors of Feldspar - back in stock at CSI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
$11.99 each

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_boa...ar%20Expansion

Bengi, DarkMage, TomCollins, Mombo, and Kildawabit, I grabbed 9 of them since I know they'll go fast. Let me know if you want any.
You are my hero. Thank you for the great post, I needed these badly.

Great Trades : EyeOfSauron, Ryougabot, Draconious x 2, Daddyscaper, Wytefang, Huggable Zombie, Comicgash, jordy40, thestaton, SuperflyTNT and Unicornbrownies.
Old April 10th, 2010, 01:56 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for the notice. I wasn't willing to pay going rates for them and picked up some. I only bought 3, I won't hog them all to ebay later. Get 'em while you can.
Old April 10th, 2010, 04:31 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Just when I thought I was finished spending money on this @#$!ing hobby...

Thanks for the tip, nyys.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 10th, 2010, 04:47 PM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyScaper View Post
Just when I thought I was finished spending money on this @#$!ing hobby...
Yeah, I figured if I was dropping another $100 then I had to get a few others on the bandwagon as well... especially when I go ahead and tell my wife.

-insert signature here-
Old April 10th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Since I ordered more Wave 10 a few hours ago I happened to see a few unopened cases at my FLGS, Legends in Towson, Maryland. No D1 - they had some but I guess it's gone - but cases of Wave 10.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 12th, 2010, 10:55 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

All of wave 10 is available too at http://www.coolstuffinc.com/...collection+10... - albeit WoV are the most coveted and therefore highest prices (now $14 - maybe they upped the price in a day after demand increased). But $8 for Wave 5 reprints and $11 for heroes is not bad.

Someone should buy them all then repaint them to Obsidians and Dzu-teh and sell them for much $$$ on eBay. I would if I had the time.
Old April 13th, 2010, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Someone should buy them all then repaint them to Obsidians and Dzu-teh and sell them for much $$$ on eBay. I would if I had the time.
Repaint a pack that is very hard to find?

--

Looks like there is only one left at CSI at the moment, wow those went fast.

-insert signature here-
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:29 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Wow, they did go fast. You can always still get the whole wave at $37. And although these are hard to find, extra Obsidians Guards and Dzu-teh are even harder to find.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales