Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 15th, 2012, 07:36 PM

Northgate knows what's in an order marker Northgate knows what's in an order marker
Re: 5x400 General Wars! West Chester PA tournament - June 16

Justine cant make it after all. Please take her off the list.
Old June 15th, 2012, 08:29 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Looks like Airendane won't be joining us after all.
Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northgate View Post
Justine cant make it after all. Please take her off the list.
Boo!

No worries guys. See everyone tomorrow. I will check this site again just before I leave at 10am so if anyone needs to contact me for anything you can still do so here.
Old June 16th, 2012, 07:22 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

SqueegeeLuigi9999 and his dad, DW1, (& his brother, cousin, BF and GF) also will NOT be joining us... because they are Dog Sitting while another family is going on vacation. Hmm, must be some special d.o.g. But my car is loaded up and I'm ready to roll out of here in two hours at 10:00. That's plenty of time to jump in the shower and try to wake up.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old June 16th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm ready for today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_OpFxCx-A

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old June 16th, 2012, 09:18 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Pardon the interruption, but I'm just curious: How come Valkrill is paired with Vydar? Most of Valkrill's units work with Utgar units. Yes I know that Utgar has a larger army, but Valkrill is just about useless with Vydar. (Only the Mezzos can work well by themselves.)

Anyway, have a fun time up there!
Old June 16th, 2012, 09:20 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Pardon the interruption, but I'm just curious: How come Valkrill is paired with Vydar? Most of Valkrill's units work with Utgar units. Yes I know that Utgar has a larger army, but Valkrill is just about useless with Vydar. (Only the Mezzos can work well by themselves.)

I think the general idea was that Utgar (more so than any other general) had enough to stand easily on his own. The synergy was not really the issue.

Packing up and leaving in about 40 minutes. I'm ready to rumble.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old June 16th, 2012, 09:23 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
Quote:

I think the general idea was that Utgar (more so than any other general) had enough to stand easily on his own. The synergy was not really the issue.

Packing up and leaving in about 40 minutes. I'm ready to rumble.
Okay. Well then there will probably not be any Valkrill showing up. (Perhaps Mezzos or Brutes.)
Old June 16th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
Quote:

Yeah, I second Spidy. Utgar is all well and good by himself. Valkrill had to go with someone, so Vydar got the nod. It does seem like a mongrel pairing, but it serves. Besides, one doesn't have to include Valkrill if they don't wish. Just run all Vydar.

Old June 16th, 2012, 10:34 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

Vydar and Valkrill both begin with the letter V. Also, like you said before, the Mezzos and Brutes can work fine all by themselves. I don't think the Death Chasers are a terrible choice either. That being said, I do have a feeling we won't be seeing too much of Valkrill today.

Leaving in a few minutes. See everyone soon!
Old June 16th, 2012, 07:46 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Thanks again for making us feel so welcome. We had a blast. Hosey is still going on about the "dad" figure that breathes fire.
Old June 17th, 2012, 02:47 AM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!

Hope everyone had a great time! I stepped on a nail while demolishing a kitchen Friday night and spent today getting it all taken care of. Great timing.

Hopefully it went swimmingly and this will be the first of many tournaments at this location

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old June 17th, 2012, 10:48 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

Thanks Tom for a great day! Gongrats to JohnG for his first tourny win!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events