Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old February 10th, 2011, 10:57 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart
Re: Unreleased Scenario Update

Epic!
Old February 10th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Awesome! Can't wait to play. Quick question - do any of the rooms/maps meet BoV requirements? I see they all meet terrain requirements, but are any relatively symmetrical and have (or could easily have) a 24 space starting zone. I ask of course because I would like to see some new "official maps" in tournaments.

Also, any chance this can be updated with new battlefields on map and in legend?
The only way that would happen is to go back to the drawing board and redo tourneys to play the game the way it was originally designed; to be played with scenarios.

Thanks for the update theGuru. I am really looking forward to the new scenarios.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old February 11th, 2011, 09:47 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Great news! Thanks once again to our Old Creative Team, as they offer the rest of the work they did (and don't get paid for doing so).

A while ago I suggested we make a separate section for campaigns and campaign related play, issues, etc. I second that now!

Last edited by chas; February 11th, 2011 at 10:31 PM.
Old February 11th, 2011, 01:00 PM

LazySoul4 Woo who?

Is there any type of compilation for all of the scenarios, something similar to the compendium?
Old February 11th, 2011, 11:41 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

theGuru is on!!!

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old February 12th, 2011, 12:37 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Once we get the background info on Valkrill. It may be a lot easier to make our own campaigns.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old February 12th, 2011, 08:33 AM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySoul4 View Post
Is there any type of compilation for all of the scenarios, something similar to the compendium?
There's this thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30367

And there's this all in one book: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2367
Old February 12th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Official Scape lives!

Old February 12th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I am wondering if the new Jungle/SotM/RotV battlefields will be based around Alexander,Sonlen,Q10,Shiori(sorry forget how to spell.) and Railen.

lefton4ya, With the information that we know. I will send you a map that has all the offical battlefield on it. Other then the ones we have not gotten yet and the Underdark ones. Note that I do not know if these is correct at all.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Last edited by iceman3317; February 12th, 2011 at 08:31 PM.
Old February 21st, 2011, 06:05 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
I am wondering if the new Jungle/SotM/RotV battlefields will be based around Alexander,Sonlen,Q10,Shiori(sorry forget how to spell.) and Railen.
No. They are more open than the scenarios in SOTM.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old February 22nd, 2011, 11:55 AM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Construction continues!

I think I'm going to need a bigger table...

Can I play?

I can has tree?

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old February 22nd, 2011, 11:57 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweep map man....

*Distracted by kitties*

Your curiosity will be the death of you....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News