Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old August 31st, 2011, 09:19 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: UTAH: NHSD#6 - 10/15/2011 - "Wasatch Warfare"- drafting

No Marvel
No customs
Swiss-style

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old August 31st, 2011, 10:57 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I haven't voted yet.
Marvel "Y"
Customs "Y"
Rolling Rumble

Totals so far:
Marvel - tied (4-4)
C3V (Wave 14) Customs - no (3-6)
Format - Swiss (4-3)

Last edited by UtahScott; September 5th, 2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Bangerter votes, qt.bangerang, (+1) are pending
Old September 1st, 2011, 01:28 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Note: The first 3 (of 12) C3V Wave 14 cards are up--also on the homepage--Zaeus' card has been corrected. PDF files also have the card backs.

Last edited by UtahScott; September 1st, 2011 at 04:19 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 02:57 AM

I'm really sick of looking for maps, finished Thursday night...
Thanks for the map nominations!

Map voting is now open in post #2 of this thread.
Voting deadline is Sept. 17.

Also, I need an accurate headcount ASAP.
Let me know how many you're bringing with you.

Last edited by UtahScott; September 2nd, 2011 at 10:59 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 08:03 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: UTAH: NHSD#6 - 10/15/2011 - "Wasatch Warfare"- vote on m

Everyone has confirmed that they are coming with me. So my count is accurate. Myself and my wife and qt.bangerang and his wife will also be attending.

I also forgot to vote on the playing format. I would like to try rolling rumble.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 08:16 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

I'll also have my son with me (age 12)
Old September 2nd, 2011, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Everyone has confirmed that they are coming with me. So my count is accurate. Myself and my wife and qt.bangerang and his wife will also be attending.
I was going to PM qt.bangerang, thanks for reminding me! Does adding him make six total, or still four? (sorry, the also is throwing me) Rolling Rumble vote noted.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 01:03 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Four all together. And hopefully we will get some really neat prizes from bangerang's custom stuff......
Old September 4th, 2011, 12:36 AM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My wife and I will be attending with Tiranx...I might also be able to talk my brother-in-law into coming but I wont know for a few weeks if he can commit to it.

I vote No on Marvel and Yes to the customs. As far as the format I don't really care. Also, if things go as planned I will be bringing a few of my custom as prizes and others to sell...so check them out if you are interested.
Old September 9th, 2011, 05:32 PM

One week left to vote on maps.
Old September 12th, 2011, 05:25 PM

wjscaper knows what's in an order marker wjscaper knows what's in an order marker

All right so here is my vote. I tried to put them in the order as I would like to play on them. Anyways here it goes:

1. Quasatch Playground
2. Blindgate
3. Burial Marsh
4. Highways and Dieways
5. Grendel
6. Badmoon Rising
7. A chill in the Air
8. Fissure
9. Guardian
10. Smokey's Lament
11. If you can't take the heat
12. Ice Blossom
13. Artic Divide
14. Scavenge's Folly
15. Crystal WAtch
16. Soggy Bottom
17. Sirocco
18. Kodiak
19. Ruins at Fort McAda
20. convergence
21. Umbra
22. Spring Thaw
23. Fire Isles
24. Scout's Lookout
25. Horshoe Hill
26. Marr Highway
27. Blacktop
28. Rissing Pressure

I think I got every map included in my rating. This is pretty close to how I would want to play them, some maps might be shifted up or down one or two spots but other wise, it is pretty acturate. I really like my top 6. Looking forward to playing on all of them.
Old September 12th, 2011, 06:11 PM

Eight map votes so far.

Format results, 15 votes--same as my original proposal, BTW:
No Marvel (6-8 )
Yes Custom Wave 14 (9-6)
Swiss tourney format (8-3) vs. Rolling Rumble

Last edited by UtahScott; September 15th, 2011 at 09:40 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day