Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old September 23rd, 2008, 11:26 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: NEWS!!! WOTC Comes Through To Support NHSD!!!

Sweet! Onacara, get your but to this thread so GB has the NESA address to send the goods (PM sent to Onacara).

Oh, and thanks Paul... much appreciated!

-insert signature here-
Old September 23rd, 2008, 11:36 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Everyone on the list of events will also be submitted to Sandra who wants to do something special as well. Thanks for getting those addresses to my!! The rest of you please hurry.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 23rd, 2008, 12:01 PM

Kobu knows what's in an order marker Kobu knows what's in an order marker

Wow, this is totally unexpected. I'll have to scrape together some cash to become a site supporter...Great job, guys!
Old September 23rd, 2008, 12:17 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Kudos, , et al for your hard work on our behalf!
Old September 23rd, 2008, 12:24 PM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

Thanks to everyone who helped out!

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old September 23rd, 2008, 12:28 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

, you should totally have a figure named after you or something.
Old September 23rd, 2008, 12:33 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Who is to say that my windmill jousting was not responsible for this turn of events?
Me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Lol.

This is great news. Thanks to Paul and all the site supporters that are allowing Heroscapers.com to ship this product around the country.

Enjoy NHD! It's gonna be a blast! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again in the northeast!

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)

Last edited by theGuru; September 23rd, 2008 at 12:40 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2008, 12:51 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks to everyone involved!
Old September 23rd, 2008, 01:09 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What an outstanding turn of events. Hu-freaking-zzah!

Old September 23rd, 2008, 01:31 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation

Great news. I'm easy to please though. I was happy about the Skahens; this is just gravy.

PM sent.

Huge thank you to these sponsors of the 2008 Arizona National Heroscape Day
Cavalier Games - House Mouse Games - War Gamers Headquarters - Vixen Tor Games - Wizards of the Coast
Old September 23rd, 2008, 02:07 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Who is to say that my windmill jousting was not responsible for this turn of events?
Me.
Sweet.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
Lol.
So should you.

Quote:
Enjoy NHD! It's gonna be a blast! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again in the northeast!
Unfortunately, I'll be in the extreme southwest, doing stuff that precludes me from participating. Bring me back something!

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old September 23rd, 2008, 02:15 PM

lost33 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

This is some awesome news for some more support for NHSD tournaments. Thanks to everyone involved in making this happen.

lost33's wife
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day