Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 29th, 2023, 10:43 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: New Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The ryguy266 (2-0) {2} v. grey waves (2-0) {9} armies are:
Float Like a Greek God, Sting Like a Marro
* Heracles, Marro Stingersx3, Master of the Hunt
Oh, Grandmother, What Big Swords and Spears You Have
* Crixus, Marcu Esenwein, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Classic Steamroller
* Crixus, Marcu Esenwein, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
Marro and Mantises
* Marro Stingersx3, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx4
I defeated Ryguy this morning. I had stingers Heracles while Ryguy had my gladiators. I got a perfect start to the game, with the stingers managing to kill 5 Capuans in 5 hits across a Round 2 initiative switch. However, things significantly evened out from there. The stingers were able to put a couple of wounds on Crixus, but they only managed to kill 1 additional Capuan that round, whereas the Capuans and Crixus were able to kill 5 stingers between them.

Ryguy won initiative Round 3 and killed another 2 stingers, while I managed to put another wound on Crixus on my stinger OM1, leaving me with 2 stingers and a full-life Heracles plus MotH vs. a 2-life Crixus, full-life Spartacus, 3 Capuans, and Marcu. The rest of my OMs for the round were on Heracles, and he managed to kill a gladiator, but his 7v4 failed to wound Crixus, he missed both throw attempts, and he took a wound from Crixus to boot. Heracles missed his 6v4 and throw on Crixus again on OM1 Round 4, but thankfully he rolled a 20 and then an 11 on OMX to finish the gladiator hero off. Spartacus put 3 wounds on Heracles on Ryguy's OM3, and he had the option to launch 2 more attacks of 4 against Heracles after that with his 2 remaining glads, however Ryguy instead opted for 1 even ground attack on Heracles and 1 attack on MotH (1 wound to both). I understand the logic of wanting to soften MotH up a bit before he came into the fray, but this choice ended up being very costly on Ryguy's part, which I'll explain in a bit. Since I'd lost initiative, Heracles was able to kill the adjacent Capuan on his OM3, and I went into Round 4 with a 2-life Heracles and 5-life MotH facing off against a full-life Spartacus and 1 gladiator (plus Marcu for good measure).

Ryguy won initiative, however Spartacus was only able to deal a single wound to Heracles. If Ryguy had attacked Heracles with both gladiators the previous round instead of sending one after MotH, it's possible that this single wound Spartacus dealt would have been able to finish Heracles off. Instead, Heracles rolled 5/6 skulls on his OM1, with Spartacus only able to manage 1/4 shields in reply. Spartacus killed Heracles the following turn, but the game was already won. MotH killed the Capuan he was adjacent to, and then managed to put the final wound on Spartacus the following turn. Marcu betrayed Ryguy on OM1 of Round 5, and MotH was able to one-shot him thanks to Mortal Strike. gg Ryguy! If I'd had any less of a hot start with stingers, or you'd managed to deal 1 extra wound to Heracles earlier on in the game, then you likely would been the victor instead.

Draft for those who are curious:
Spoiler Alert!

Edit: I apologise for the typos present in the previous iteration of this post. I somehow managed to call Heracles both ‘Crixus’ and ‘Spartacus’ within the space of 1 paragraph.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman

Last edited by Grey Waves; October 30th, 2023 at 07:14 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot
Old October 31st, 2023, 12:53 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Last Round

Round 4 is on Ticalla Sunrise.

The chris perkins (3-0) {2} v. grey waves (3-0) {9} armies are:
Defense
* Arktos, B-11 Resistance Corps, Brute Gruts, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Guilty McCreech, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Varkaanan Greyspears
Offense
* Estivara, Kira Jax, Quahon, Fyorlag Spidersx3, Wyvern
Classic Steamroller
Marro and Mantises
grey waves chooses who picks first chris perkins chooses who places first

The dok (2-1) {8} v. foudzing (2-1) armies are:
Utgar Valkrill team-up, part 1
* Tor-Kul-Na, Warden 816, Marrden Nagrubsx3, Tomb Skeleton Archersx4
Utgar Valkrill team-up, part 2
* Grimnak, Heavy Grutsx2, Mezzodemon Warmongersx4
Don't worry I've got the keys
* Brute Gruts, Krav Maga Agents, Nilfheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
Versatrinity
* Heracles, Marro Stingersx3, Phantom Knightsx2
foudzing chooses who picks first dok chooses who places first

The megasilver (2-1) {6} v. srd717 (2-1) armies are:
Steamroller
* Crixus, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
Shaolin Showdown
* Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Shaolin Monksx3

* Isamu, Morgoloth, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2, Wolves of Badrux3

* Guilty McCreech, Jotun, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Dreadgul Raidersx3
megasilver chooses who picks first srd717 chooses who places first

The ryguy266 (2-1) {4} v. quozl (2-1) armies are:
Float Like a Greek God, Sting Like a Marro
* Heracles, Marro Stingersx3, Master of the Hunt
Oh, Grandmother, What Big Swords and Spears You Have
* Crixus, Marcu Esenwein, Varkaanan Darkclaws, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Wood Up
* Wildwood Monarch, Wildwood Runnerx2, Wildwood Sentinelx3
Super Sick
* Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Marcu Esenwein, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fyorlag Spidersx3
quozl chooses who picks first ryguy266 chooses who places first

The superfrog (2-1) v. vegietarian18 (2-1) {1} armies are:

* B-11 Resistance Corps, Jarek Guy, Kira Jax, Rendar Fy, M-43 Resistance Fightersx3

* Kaemon Awa, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Venoc Warlord, Aubrien Archersx3
Counter Strike 2
* Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Kaemon Awa, Kozuke Samurai, Tomoe Gozen
Urgals
* Brute Gruts, Hrognak [unmounted], Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Heavy Grutsx2
superfrog chooses who picks first vegietarian18 chooses who places first

The kevindola (2-1) {3} v. dysole (1-2) {5} armies are:

* Bol, Grimnak, Mellifera, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Amberhive Protectorsx2, Heavy Grutsx2 (drop 2)

* Alastair MacDirk, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx2, MacDirk Warriorsx2
Fruit Ninja
* Isamu, Kantono Daishi, Kumiko, Marcu Esenwein, Moriko, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Otonashi, Shiori
Raid: Shadow Legends
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Xundar, Shadow Binderx3, Shadow Fiendx2, Shadow Houndx4
dysole chooses who picks first kevindola chooses who places first

The knightoflight (1-2) {10} v. sheep (1-2) armies are:
Major Q11? Give me Deathwalker 10000.
* Beorn Boltcutter, Darrak Ambershard, Deathwalker 9000, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Ornak, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2
Look! A real army!
* Bol, Omegacron, Otonashi, Omnicron Repulsorsx3, Omnicron Snipersx2
Ullar’s R-r-revenge
* Kalagrith, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn, Syvarris, Crypt Guardian
Einar’s Gift of Discipline
* Empress Kiova, Isamu, Einar Imperiumx3
knightoflight chooses who picks first sheep chooses who places first

The houndsrule (1-2) v. bert (1-2) armies are:

* Isamu, Major Q9, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 10th Regiment of Footx2, Warriors of Ashrax2

* Krav Maga Agents, Me-Burq-Sa, Nilfheim, Greenscale Warriorsx3

* Kozil, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fyorlag Spidersx3

* Isamu, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Fen Hydra, Phantom Knightsx3
bert chooses who picks first houndsrule chooses who places first

The og-blaha (1-2) v. vegie dad (0-3) armies are:
Mika = GOAT
* Clayton Pierce, Guilty McCreech, Isamu, Kate Crawford, Louis ""Mad Dog"" Malone, Mika Connour, Marro Stingersx3
Papa Alpha Tango Hotel Foxtrot Indigo November Delta Echo Romeo
* Capt. John Varan, Marcu Esenwein, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 8th Infantry Pathfinderx7
Too many Swogs
* Krug, Mimring, Arrow Grutsx3, Swog Riderx5
Chillier Touch
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Crypt Guardianx2, Drow Chainfighter, Marro Stingersx3
og-blaha chooses who picks first vegie dad chooses who places first Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

Sir Heroscape has the bye.

~Dysole, updatingly
Old November 1st, 2023, 12:06 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Last Round

Quote:
Round 4 is on Ticalla Sunrise.

Sir Heroscape has the bye.

~Dysole, updatingly
lol! I'll take what I can get.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 7th, 2023, 05:00 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: OHS Season 54: Round 4 Until 11/7/23

I beat KoL in a really tight game. I almost had a battle report typed before I bumped refresh on my phone. RIP. I played my Heroes and he played his Omnicrons. Came down to a last ditch attack from my Crypt killing off a 2-life Omegacron just at the end of the round before dying to Wannok and then Rygarn cleaning up the Wannok Repulsor (dude must’ve gotten 5 or 6 uncontested wounds off - including 2 wounds on Rygarn) and Otonashi.

GGs KoL!
Old November 8th, 2023, 07:55 AM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Last Round

Quote:
The chris perkins (3-0) {2} v. grey waves (3-0) {9} armies are:
Defense
* Arktos, B-11 Resistance Corps, Brute Gruts, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Guilty McCreech, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Varkaanan Greyspears
Offense
Classic Steamroller
Marro and Mantises
grey waves chooses who picks first chris perkins chooses who places first
Starting shortly. Matchup is Capuans (Chris) vs Mantises (me).

Edit: I got the win. Some hot attack dice from the Mantises early on let them kill most of the Capuans, and while the dice swung back against me after that, the stingers were able to still able to finish off the remaining Capuans and Crixus. Spartacus killed a few stingers and then Marcu almost managed to claw back the game for Chris after Spartacus died, but a couple of crucial blocked attacks saw me take out Marcu with 2 stingers and a blade dancer remaining. gg! First time I've gone 4-0 in an OHS season.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman

Last edited by Grey Waves; November 8th, 2023 at 09:24 AM.
Old November 10th, 2023, 12:45 AM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quarter After One

The Quarterfinals are on Feverstone Keep.

The quozl (3-1) v. foudzing (3-1) armies are:
Wood Up
Super Sick
* Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Marcu Esenwein, Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Fyorlag Spidersx3
Don't worry I've got the keys
* Brute Gruts, Krav Maga Agents, Nilfheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
Versatrinity
* Heracles, Marro Stingersx3, Phantom Knightsx2
foudzing chooses who picks first quozl chooses who places first

The srd717 (3-1) v. vegietarian18 (3-1) {1} armies are:

Counter Strike 2
* Ebon Armor, Izumi Samurai, Kaemon Awa, Kozuke Samurai, Tomoe Gozen
Urgals
* Brute Gruts, Hrognak [unmounted], Marcu Esenwein, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Ornak, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Heavy Grutsx2
vegietarian18 chooses who picks first srd717 chooses who places first

The chris perkins (3-1) {2} v. kevindola (3-1) {3} armies are:
Defense
Offense

* Bol, Grimnak, Mellifera, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Amberhive Protectorsx2, Heavy Grutsx2 (drop 2)

* Alastair MacDirk, Sir Gilbert, Knights of Westonx2, MacDirk Warriorsx2
chris perkins chooses who picks first kevindola chooses who places first

~Dysole, pushing us off
Old November 18th, 2023, 09:30 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: OHS Season 54: Quarterfinals Until 11/17/23

New round?
Old November 18th, 2023, 09:46 PM

Soon

Just getting a second look at it and then I'll launch it.

~Dysole, informationally
Old November 19th, 2023, 12:08 AM

Almost There

The Semifinals are on Embattled Fen.

The grey waves (4-0) {8} v. srd717 (4-1) armies are:
Classic Steamroller
Marro and Mantises

grey waves chooses who picks first srd717 chooses who places first

The quozl (4-1) {10} v. chris perkins (4-1) {1} armies are:
Wood Up
Super Sick
Defense
Offense
chris perkins chooses who picks first quozl chooses who places first

~Dysole, launching us forward yet again
Old November 20th, 2023, 08:32 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Almost There

Quote:
The quozl (4-1) {10} v. chris perkins (4-1) {1} armies are:
Wood Up

Super Sick

Defense

Offense
chris perkins chooses who picks first quozl chooses who places first
Playing tomorrow (Tuesday, 11/21) @ 9 pm Eastern / 6 pm Pacific.

I chose to pick first.
Quozl chose to ban "Super Sick".
I picked "Defense".
Quozl picked "Wood Up".

------------------------------------------------

Edit: Result

De-forestation of the rainforest happened quickly in this one.

Rd 1 Quozl won init and charged 1 of each tree type in round 1, Monarch & Sentinel across the road and the runner to Wanok, while I developed my pod up to the 2-height 7-hex sand away from the main road, moving Raelin, Brutes, then B-11. Wanok goes on Eldgrim.

Rd 2 Quozl won init again. Monarch kills Eldgrim (the only figure he could reach) while a different Sentinel developed to the south road and the runner from Wanok moved up nearer to my pod. I went all Varks this round. They moved super conservatively to avoid getting caught by the Monarch or Sentinel but still managed to kill the Runner and put a few wounds on Monarch. Monarch then tried to kill a B-11 but it clutched with 3/4 defense while other stuff advanced. Varks got Monarch down to 2 life and killed the furthest forward sentinel. Monarch then failed to kill again as a Brute hit 3/6 defense while stuff advanced more. I put my Vark pod around Wanok, did 1 wound to a Sentinel and killed the last Runner. Wanok wound went on the back Sentinel (so both had 1 wound). 1 Runner re-spawns next to my pod.

Rd 3 I go all Varks again. I won init, Varks hop back up on height and killed the Monarch (all 4 OMs). With the free round, I just managed to kill everything, with Wanok delivering the final wound to a 1-life Sentinel to end it.

gg Quozl

Last edited by Chris Perkins; November 21st, 2023 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Game Result
Old November 25th, 2023, 07:41 AM

Re: Almost There

Quote:
The Semifinals are on Embattled Fen.

The grey waves (4-0) {8} v. srd717 (4-1) armies are:
Classic Steamroller
Crixus, Marcu Esenwein, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx3
Marro and Mantises
Marro Stingersx3, Red Mantis Blade Dancersx4

Isamu, Morgoloth, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2, Wolves of Badrux3

Guilty McCreech, Jotun, Marcu Esenwein, Marro Warriors, Dreadgul Raidersx3
SRD and I are playing our semifinals game at 6pm Sunday CT. Matchup is steamroller (SRD) vs mantises (me).

Old November 26th, 2023, 09:58 PM

Re: OHS Season 54: Semifinals Until 11/26/23

I got the win vs SRD. Round 1 I slow-rolled the blade dancers up onto the sand 7 hexes, while SRD developed his capuans. On his OM3, SRD placed Crixus in a spot where he could threaten the stingers in my SZ the following turn, so Round 2 I went OM1 stingers, OM2 and 3 mantises in order to try mitigate that. Surprisingly, I won initiative that round, and the stingers were able to shoot down the capuan who'd jumped on wannok the previous turn, as well as deal 2 wounds to Crixus. The capuans engaged the mantises the following the turn, and had some really solid attack rolls, however Stealth Armour was able to nullify most of the damage inflicted. Another capuan jumped on Wannok at the end of the round, and after one of the blade dancers failed its d20 roll, I had 4 mantises remaining vs SRD's 1-life Crixus and 4 capuans. (Plus Spartacus and Marcu in the back). The following initiative roll proved to be the most crucial one of the match. If SRD won then he would get a full turn of 3x 4v4s and 1x 6v4 into the mantises, whereas if I won I could probably finish off Crixus and at least 1 other capuan, basically putting the game in the bag. Somehow, I won initiative once again (the third time I'd done so this game), and the mantises were able to kill Crixus and a capuan just as I'd hoped for. SRD continued to fight on, and the remaining capuans/Spartacus were able to kill a decent number of stingers between them, but the numbers advantage I had proved too strong, and I was able to close out the game with 4 stingers and a blade dancer remaining. gg!

Draft for those who are curious:
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events