Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old October 9th, 2012, 10:22 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
20 Minute projects- Canoes & Rowboats

Hello again, Popsicle stick Admiral Rocktroll here!

Change of Heart!

Spoiler Alert!

Thank you Grishnakh for some good advice!

Last edited by Rocktroll; October 10th, 2012 at 04:04 PM.
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:31 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 20 Minute project - Canoe

Canoes

Spoiler Alert!

Rowboats

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Rocktroll; October 10th, 2012 at 03:52 PM.
Old October 9th, 2012, 10:55 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Pictures on terrain, please!
The height ratios are perfect, just like battlements/bridge sides.
And thank you for this, I'll have to check out Hobby Lobby. What else do they have besides the canoes & rowboats?

Last edited by UtahScott; October 9th, 2012 at 11:08 PM.
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rowboats are Mega bloks, Ill post those tomorrow, I have them done and they are also just as easy to do.
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:07 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Here are some ideas on how I will paint mine. The first one will have a simple painting in the front and trace it with a thin black marker.

Spoiler Alert!
Old October 10th, 2012, 03:15 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looking good, if I ever get mine done I'll post the pics here. Never really gave much thought to rules.
Old October 10th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Re: 20 Minute projects- Canoes & Rowboats

Changed the OP and Added rowboats
If there is interest I will keep adding to these quick guides.
Old October 10th, 2012, 05:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool thread! I like your boats.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 10th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Sweet !! I got a title !! /rawr!!
Old October 10th, 2012, 07:13 PM

Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby! Grison rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll View Post
Changed the OP and Added rowboats
If there is interest I will keep adding to these quick guides.
Amazing! Thank you for taking the extra time to document and share your ideas and techniques with the community.

* Available: Confrontation & other minis for C3V units (various Varks, Cultists, Gnids, etc.) *
My Sale/Trade List
The Orphanage - HS Figure Exchange
(My available/wanted orphans)
Old October 14th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Here are a few pictures of what they look like in terrain

Old October 14th, 2012, 01:38 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

The good thing is the Rowboats and sailboats can be played as 2 hex movable objects, the canoe takes up 4 spaces though so I dont see any way to make usable movement rules for that one. The boats are something I will look into the future based on what C3G has already made.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles