Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 14th, 2011, 10:42 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
NHSD 2011 Photo Sharing Thread

Someone always takes photos at their respective NHSD events every year. So I thought a thread that had examples from each event would be a nice addition this year.

I also thought this would be a reasonable way to get my idea out to those who haven't read it in the How to really save Heroscape: A lesson from history or Updated again: How to really save Heroscape threads, it goes like this:

When people take photos at tournaments, make sure to take a couple of wide shots so the viewer can see all of the maps & people playing. Then print out copies of said photos & mail them to the Hasbro address (and WotC if you like) this year. Seeing many rooms-full of people playing Heroscape would be a good reminder to the powers that be that it might have been a mistake to retire this game.

Even if you aren't going to mail copies, please post one or more of your photos here with a link to your local event thread.

Thanks in advance.

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old October 16th, 2011, 01:59 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD 2011 Photo Sharing Thread

Here's a couple of my photos from a very successful Bay Area Brawl 2011:

Anyone else have some good pics?

Carney's Trade List
Old October 16th, 2011, 03:03 AM

Omahavice is surprisingly tart

Tree Town Open - Forest City, Iowa

Tournament Record
Good Trades List

DaBoyzRule 5 Time Super Bowl Champions Working on Number 6
Old October 16th, 2011, 04:22 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

TREE TOWN OPEN VII

Here is also a link to a newspaper article and pictures as well as TV station:

Globe Gazette Paper
http://globegazette.com/hero-scape-j...c6ca6b7c2.html
http://globegazette.com/hero-scape/i...ce6983b4c.html
http://globegazette.com/hero-scape/i...63022e835.html

http://globegazette.com/news/local/g...cc4c002e0.html (video)

KIMT TV
http://www.kimt.com/content/localnew...Y7ZJm8K2A.cspx

The following photos are from: Jormi_Boced

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Last edited by Codeman; October 16th, 2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old October 17th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Peoria NHSD

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 17th, 2011, 07:14 PM

I mailed 3 of my photos & a short letter to Hasbro's Pres. today. I also sent a set to WotC just so they could see what they are missing out on.

Carney's Trade List
Old November 2nd, 2011, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
I mailed 3 of my photos & a short letter to Hasbro's Pres. today. I also sent a set to WotC just so they could see what they are missing out on.
I already got a somewhat unsatisfactory response in the mail, I'm glad for the quick response but here it is:

"Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your taking the time to let us know how much you enjoy our products.

"Consumer satisfaction is very important to us, and it's great to know that we can include you among our many satisfied consumers. We will share your comments with our management team so that they are also aware of your views.

"We hope you and your family will continue to enjoy our products for many years to come.

"Warm Regards,
CONSUMER AFFAIRS DEPT.
Kim M. Fagundes
Consumer Affairs Representative"

Carney's Trade List
Old November 2nd, 2011, 09:14 PM

In today's mail there was a bit better response from Wizards, a hand written note from their Pres.:

"Thanks for sharing the photos. I love the NorCal trophy. We have no plans at this time to expand the Heroscape business but notes like yours do get our attention. I might be visiting SF soon & if so will try to drop by Ronin Games & Hobbies.

"Best,
Greg
cc:VPs"

Carney's Trade List

Last edited by Carnival Man; November 2nd, 2011 at 10:48 PM. Reason: typo

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day