Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 24th, 2023, 11:11 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Spoiler Alert!

I hear ya! I wanna let my kiddos build maps, cause that was always one of my favorite parts of Heroscape as a teen, but my terrain breaks so easily…
Very true! I was hesitant to let my adult siblings take the maps apart at the end of our recent tournament (I felt the need to demonstrate proper handling techniques). By the time my 18-month-old is old enough, we will have to copy museum protocol used when handling ancient parchment.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News