Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Old September 16th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Meta-Map Voting Threads Index

So the entries are in and its time to decide which maps I will play games on. Your votes will decide that. Voting will last 10 days, until the 25th. Be sure to vote in each thread as I will be playing maps from each thread.

There are 6 polls in total and I will be playing the Top 2 from each thread. As well as well as an undecided number of maps of my choice that didn't make into the top 2. Feel free to leave any comments about the maps.

Meta-Map Contest Voting Thread 1 - Pictures
Meta-Map Contest Voting Thread 2 - LandScape A
Meta-Map Contest Voting Thread 3 - Landscape B
Meta-Map Contest Voting Thread 4 - Virtualscape A
Meta-Map Contest Voting Thread 5 - Virtualscape B
Meta-Map Contest Voting Thread 6 - Virtualscape C

After voting be sure to come back here and add this code to your signature to encourage voting!

Code:

Entrants, if I missed your map or any of the unnamed ones want a name, just PM me. If I missed you PM me and we can figure it out...
Old September 16th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Great Contest Nether!!!

...I voted, ...but I can't fit the contest banner AND my C.O.N. teaser both in my signature at the same time, ...DOHT!!!

^_^

I wanted to adhere to the 'quick and dirty' theme of the contest inspration, so I voted for maps that looked fun to play, but also looked fun (and not too difficult) to build. There were a couple of entries that looked spectacular, and would probably be enjoyable, but I thought they would take too long to build to really be feasible for a 1-on-1 "quicky"...

In any case, golf-claps for everyone who entered - all of the maps look great. And thanx for hosting this contest nether!

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old September 16th, 2006, 11:51 AM

AgentX-127 Woo who?
Re: Great Contest Nether!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidor
...I voted, ...but I can't fit the contest banner AND my C.O.N. teaser both in my signature at the same time.
We need two banner images and two tinyURLs to make that work.
Old September 16th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Most Wanted

HyperactiveSloth is surprisingly tart
Nether, could you please put up the overlays? I have not voted in either LandScape thread because it's difficult to judge them without the overhead view with trees, walls, ruins, glyphs, starting zones, etc.
Thank You.

...MASQUERADE Registration Now Underway... (Click for Details)

[Don't have "permission"? ...Click Here to give yourself access...]
Old September 16th, 2006, 01:04 PM

Oprime is surprisingly tart
Wow thread #5 has some cool maps.

I voted sacred pool, (it looks like the pilars of Nosgoth) see avitar

Old September 16th, 2006, 02:28 PM
ultradoug

http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...?p=85094#94044

vote for the map that looks like his head and get a cookie!
Old September 16th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nether, wow ambitious contest! It's a GREAT idea to keep all entrants' identities anonymous. I kinda wish all maps were presented the same way - with pictures, but oh well. Good luck all contestants!
Old September 17th, 2006, 07:36 AM

quick question.

Is only the first place map from each moving on, or are you going to pare it down slowly like the top 3 or somethig?

Old September 17th, 2006, 10:40 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmmm someone didn't read the first post in this thread.... :P

I will be playing games on the top 2 from each thread as well as a few more of my choice that didn't make it in to the top 2. So at least 12 but probably 15-20 will be moving on to the next round where I play and decide which I like the best.
Old September 17th, 2006, 11:04 AM

oh yeah , sorry, musta missed that part.

Old September 18th, 2006, 08:55 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!
We have a very creative group here. Some of the maps are simply amazing. Its great to see so many good ideas in small packages.
Old September 19th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
Very cool maps. incredible effort by people.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games