Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old March 21st, 2012, 10:45 AM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDoom View Post
Looks good! I also noticed that the "sort by Master Points" option arranges them as 10, 100, 105, 20, 210, 220, etc. Can this be resolved as well?
All the sorting issues should be resolved now, but let me know if you find anything else.

I've also styled the list group headers differently so they stand out more and should make them easier to distinguish.

Old March 21st, 2012, 03:02 PM

Finn is surprisingly tart

Could you add a quick search function? Like I would love to be able to use it as a quick search to find the stats on a card. For instance just having the ability to start typing syva.. and boom, Syvarris pops up.

I think a search function would make it even better.
Old March 21st, 2012, 04:01 PM

Tupiniquim has disabled reputation

I think Battleplan is not offering the option to print the armies anymore.

Now waiting for 2014!

Last edited by Tupiniquim; March 21st, 2012 at 04:17 PM.
Old March 30th, 2012, 10:25 AM

Rodeath Woo who?

Thanks for this program, it is awesome. I wish that you had waited to release the new version until it was done. Without a print option or being able to save more Armies, it is not the program that it once was.

Also, unless I am mis-remembering, the new type is big enough for a blind 80-year-old with cataracts, but you can't see as many characters per page. And the fact that you now have to scroll down to see all of a characters special powers isn't deal breaking, but it certainly adds a level of chunkiness.

Now it is quite possible that these issues can be fixed in the options or something, but I am no computer wiz and can't figure out how. Thanks to anyone who shows me how. Dave.
Old March 30th, 2012, 11:41 AM

Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jay Cain wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodeath View Post
Thanks for this program, it is awesome. I wish that you had waited to release the new version until it was done. Without a print option or being able to save more Armies, it is not the program that it once was.
I apologize the absent features. We'll have the printing capability back online soon.

The delay comes from working on getting C3G and SoV units into our database, which is a long-standing and high-demand request, and which we promised to have shortly after the redesign release. (The units will only show if the user chooses the setting to show them.)

We're also working on a way you can increase the number of your saved army slots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodeath View Post
Also, unless I am mis-remembering, the new type is big enough for a blind 80-year-old with cataracts, but you can't see as many characters per page. And the fact that you now have to scroll down to see all of a characters special powers isn't deal breaking, but it certainly adds a level of chunkiness.
Try using Ctrl+Plus and Ctrl+Minus to increase and decrease the scale of the page. This was you can customize the font to your preference. Reset to normal using Ctrl+0.

Old March 30th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post
The delay comes from working on getting C3G and SoV units into our database, which is a long-standing and high-demand request, and which we promised to have shortly after the redesign release. (The units will only show if the user chooses the setting to show them.)
I hope you have been using SirG's wonderful C3G Sortable Index to help you input all the text.

I'm very excited to have C3G in Battleplan!
Old March 30th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post
The delay comes from working on getting C3G and SoV units into our database, which is a long-standing and high-demand request, and which we promised to have shortly after the redesign release. (The units will only show if the user chooses the setting to show them.).
I hope you'll be using C3V/SoV units combined as they are all part of the organized project. I know it makes a lot more work for you and we appreciate the entire idea of supporting fanscape units. Thanks again for all the amazing work, Battleplan is an amazing tool for Heroscapers.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old March 31st, 2012, 10:15 PM

Rodeath Woo who?

Thank you for responding to the issues I raised. I am really excited for C3G as we are currently using about 15 customs, and will probably add more. Dave.
Old April 4th, 2012, 04:53 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes, Jay, any help you need on the C3V/SoV side, please let us know and we'll be happy to provide whatever we can to make your job easier. Battleplan has become a pretty indispensible tool (just like Virtualscape) and we'll do whatever we can to make it easy on you to get our units into this great program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old April 28th, 2012, 05:01 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Site not working? It's not letting me add squads to my collection.

Old April 28th, 2012, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Site not working? It's not letting me add squads to my collection.
I apologize for the problem. It should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting.

Old April 30th, 2012, 12:15 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yep, working. Thank you!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software