Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 20th, 2012, 01:17 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Erie Canal Carnage- Rochester, NY (November 3rd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Any Glyphs?
Yes there will be glyphs. Once I've decided on the glyph pool I will be sure to add it to the OP.

It occurred to me yesterday that I may end up taking the SAT exam on November 3rd. That has me leaning more towards October 27th, one week earlier. Obviously, as we get closer to the date I will be finalizing more information.
Old August 20th, 2012, 02:01 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Erie Canal Carnage- Rochester, NY (October 27th)

I drafted my army just in case we do come, here is a hint... (Warning! This hint may or may not be reliable.)
Old August 21st, 2012, 09:11 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD 12: Rochester Rumble (October 27th)

Just a heads up, I changed the title. Since this event will now be held at the tale end of October, I guess we can consider is part of the NHSD celebration. I'll probably have this thread moved to that sub-forum as well.
Old August 21st, 2012, 05:37 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

The date dosn't matter to me I'll come only if joseph goes

Last edited by Alex Karasavidis; August 21st, 2012 at 05:46 PM.
Old August 21st, 2012, 08:03 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

This is unlikely for me. I'm not sure about the drive, but it's so close to NHSD that 2 events in 3 weeks is really tough.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 2nd, 2012, 06:26 PM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NHSD '12: Rochester Rumble (October 27th)

Hey CEE,

I like those maps!

Just to clarify we wont have enough room in the car to take Alex so, he will have to find another ride.

Given any more thought to the glyph pool?
Old September 2nd, 2012, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Given any more thought to the glyph pool?
I have given more thought to the glyph pool. All the maps will have two random glyphs on them with the exception of Vorago (which will have none). I will be using the Gencon glyph pool which includes the following six glyphs:

• Glyph of Wannok (Wound)
• Glyph of Gerda (Defense +1)
• Glyph of Dagmar (Initiative +eight)
• Glyph of Valda (Move +2)
• Glyph of Ulanlva (Unique Attack +1)
• Glyph of Kelda (Healer)

I will be sure to add this information to the OP.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:39 AM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

I don't think I can make it I think theres a farmers market that day and I need to work theres still a chanc I don't need to work.

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old September 5th, 2012, 11:22 AM

This went to my sig, maybe we can pick up a few more scapers this way.
Old September 5th, 2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:
This went to my sig, maybe we can pick up a few more scapers this way.
Good idea and thanks for the free advertizing! I will do the same.
Old September 10th, 2012, 11:30 AM

Who's pumped?
Old September 10th, 2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Who's pumped?
I appreciate the enthusiasm, but we are still over a month away. And just so you're clear, if I cannot get enough people to definitely confirm that they are coming, I will have to pull the plug on this event. I'm hoping for at least 10 players.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day