Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

View Poll Results: Please indicate which date is good for you.
Sat. Oct 15 3 50.00%
Sun Oct 16 5 83.33%
Other {Please tell me if you choose this one} 1 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 15th, 2011, 06:24 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Mich. NHSD - Random Rev. The Whip 10/16/11 - Map Draft WK#4

DATE: Sun. October 16, 2011

WHERE: BC Comix in Fenton, MI.

WHEN: 12 NOON (store usually opens at 11 am for set-up)

Entry Fee: $5.00 and prize for the table if you can.

Army(s) Details/Format:

Random Reverse the Whip!!

Players bring a pre-drafted 540 point Heroscape Army, no Marvel. Before each Tournament Round; a coin will be tossed to determine if during that round you will play the army you brought, or your opponent's Army.

Heads: You play your Army
Tails: Reverse the Whip! You play your opponent's Army.

Army cannot exceed 24 hexes. The tournament is played in one hour rounds.

MAPS:

WEEK #1 WINNER --

SMOKEY'S LAMENT

WEEK #2 WINNER --
BLOCKAGE

Week #3 Winner:

UMBRAGE

ENTANGLED

SOGGY BOTTTOM

VIOLATION

And if needed Ticalla Sunrise

GYLPHS:

Quote:

There will be 2 Treasure Glyphs and 2 Regular Glyphs on each map. There will a different set of Glyphs available for each map that is used. I will be alternating the sets of Glyph each round, so no round will be the same. All Glyphs will be placed on the map Symbol side up until revealed by landing on the Glyph and/or attempting to pick it up.

Each set of Glyphs will consist of 4 Treasure (1 Curse, 1 Brandar, 2 Normal) and 4 Regular (1 Curse, 1 Brandar, 2 Normal) Glyphs.

Treasure Glyphs will still be Trapped, with the standard trap:

If you roll a 1-5, the figure attempting to pick up the Treasure Glyph receives 1 wound and the Treasure Glyph stays symbol side up. If you roll a 6 or higher, reveal the Treasure Glyph and place it on the corresponding Army Card for the figure that attempted to pick it up.

CURSED TREASURE GLYPHS (Temporary Glyphs)

STONE OF VENOM (Whetstone of Venom): When this Glyph is revealed, roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 1-7, the figure that revealed the glyph receives two wounds. On a roll of 8 or higher, the figure only receives one wound.

BOOK OF DEATH (Revenant’s Tome): When this glyph is revealed, the figure that reveals the Book of Death receives two wounds immediately.

CURSED REGULAR GLYPHS (Temporary Glyphs)

MITONSOUL (MINOR CURSE) – The figure that reveals Mitonsoul; immediately receives a wound.

PROFTAKA (Pit Trap) – Same rules.

POSSIBLE TREASURE GLYPHS:
Potion of Healing
Elixir of Speed
Belt of Giant Strength
Brooch of Shielding
Bracers of Teleportation
Ring of Protection +3
Talisman of Defense

POSSIBLE REGULAR GLYPHS

Kelda
Rannveig
Lodin
Wannok
Dagmar
Ulaniva
Gerda

I am hoping this will make glyphs more interesting and add to the Strategy of the game. It should add a "gamble" to Glyphs and make some interesting moments in each game.

---------------------------------------------------------
Attending:

ZBeeblebrox
damja
Tornado
Tornado's friend??
Rednax
Yakroller
XC Runner
Drew
Drew's friend
FOOTBALLDUDE88
ICEMASTER

Maybe:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-ZB

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; October 11th, 2011 at 03:28 PM.
Old August 15th, 2011, 06:26 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Mich. NHSD - Random Reverse The Whip Tournament - 10/15/

OK I've had this idea since GenCon, and i think it should make an interesting tournament.

I have to verify the date with Bob of BC Comix, So Oct 15th is tentative.

Hope everyone can make it.

-ZB

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old August 15th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looking forward to this one ZB. I like the higher point total. Let me know if you need any help with maps or what-not. My head is already spinning with army ideas. Zombies?, 'trons?, cutters? Oh My.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; August 15th, 2011 at 06:53 PM.
Old August 16th, 2011, 09:25 AM

Rashek Woo who?

Hope to make it. If I do it will be my first tournament.
Old August 16th, 2011, 02:42 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

The date should be ok...not officially ok yet, but I did talk with a store employee and nothing is currently scheduled for the 15th.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old August 16th, 2011, 07:28 PM

Rashek Woo who?

Like I stated earlier this will be my first tournament, so by bring do you mean that we actually bring our own figures, cards, etc., or will all that be provided?
Old August 17th, 2011, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashek View Post
Like I stated earlier this will be my first tournament, so by bring do you mean that we actually bring our own figures, cards, etc., or will all that be provided?
You bring your figures, cards, dice, and wound markers. Maps and Glyphs will be provided.

Old August 17th, 2011, 08:28 AM

Rashek Woo who?

thanks
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:23 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I might be able to come if it ends early enough.

~Rednax
Old August 22nd, 2011, 08:52 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I might have to be a maybe. I just realized this is the same day as Michigan vs. MSU. Going have to wait and see how it all plays out.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 23rd, 2011, 10:10 AM

Rashek Woo who?

I should be able to make it.
Who are you rooting for Tornado? ( I want Michigan)
Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:12 PM

Wolverines! My sister went there. I have been a fan pretty much my whole life. Anyone know if there is a sports bar near the comic shop? Might be able to catch most of a 3:30 game and still make the tournament.

- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day