Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 18th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colorado NHSD 2012

Are we gonna do flash fire for a map?
Old September 18th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b View Post
Are we gonna do flash fire for a map?
Sure, I'll add it. I also want to use Bad Moon Rising, 'cause that's cool...

Old September 21st, 2012, 11:06 AM

BoneSnap knows what's in an order marker BoneSnap knows what's in an order marker

Hey guys, I've got some bad news, I'm afraid. There's no way we're going to make it to this one either. I really wish we could, but things are too crazy right now. Things should quiet down soon and I'm trying to get some scheduling changes made. Once that happens, we'll hopefully be able to join you guys once in a while.

BoneSnap's Customs
Helm's Deep
Old September 21st, 2012, 11:23 AM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneSnap View Post
Hey guys, I've got some bad news, I'm afraid. There's no way we're going to make it to this one either. I really wish we could, but things are too crazy right now. Things should quiet down soon and I'm trying to get some scheduling changes made. Once that happens, we'll hopefully be able to join you guys once in a while.
That's too bad. Thanks for checking in, anyway.

That means we probably aren't going to get any prize support.

Old September 21st, 2012, 01:22 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

So, I have 1 friend that is definitely up for coming. He's only played once, but picked up on the game extremely quick so I'd expect him to win at least 1 game. So go ahead and add him
Old September 22nd, 2012, 12:22 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Could you guys use my most recent map at your event:

The Hotway or the Highway
Requires: 1 BftU, 2 VW, 1 FotA

If so, thanks!

~HS2010
Old September 22nd, 2012, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

If so, thanks!

~HS2010
I'm not inclined to. It's a little too set-intensive for my tastes, and I think it makes it too easy to charge the other guy's startzone. Still, I wouldn't be too opposed to using it if someone else wanted to.

Also, I think it's totally lame to use 2 VWs, and have no molten lava...

Old September 22nd, 2012, 01:19 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

If so, thanks!

~HS2010
I'm not inclined to. It's a little too set-intensive for my tastes, and I think it makes it too easy to charge the other guy's startzone. Still, I wouldn't be too opposed to using it if someone else wanted to.

Also, I think it's totally lame to use 2 VWs, and have no molten lava...
I'm not going to question you there. I thought the same thing when I built it. But if you look, where do you place molten lava?

Edit: and about the map being set-intensive, that's why I bought auggies custom lava.

Last edited by Sheep; September 22nd, 2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 03:16 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Would you consider using my map Convolution?

Convolution 2.0
Takes 1 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 FF (no trees), 1 FotA

Download
Old September 22nd, 2012, 05:14 PM
Not a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
Would you consider using my map Convolution?

Convolution 2.0
Takes 1 RotV, 1 TJ, 1 FF (no trees), 1 FotA

Download
I like the looks of that one quite allot
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:03 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is nice that you are planning the Colorado event on the 13th since the Wyoming event is on the 20th. People could potentially go to both. You should still use the Rocky Mountain Rumble name since it started in Colorado. I know last year we used that name for the one here but that doesn't have to be the case. Also last year it was still run primarily by the normal Colorado HS crew, where this year I am running it again. Also you should note that it isn't in the same place. There is about 40% more room than last time, room for 30 people comfortably.
Old September 24th, 2012, 12:52 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Hey guys bits been a while since I've been here. Life has been crazy busy at work (and will be until dec. ) and with Daniel's high school soccer schedule.

We are still able to make some of the 13th. But like I said before, we'll have to miss the morning. Still, we'll be there. None of the other days are good. 13th is still best for us.

Maps... Scirocco is a good one. I'm not really a fan of "The Hotway", Convolution2 looks very interesting.
I'll see if I can come up with some other suggestions. I would offer to bring maps, but since we can't be there until later, that may not work well.

Attendees... Daniel, Darren and myself. I'm trying to drum up some others as well. We'll have to see.

Also, I agree with Lefleurhero. We need to keep the tradition alive - "Rocky Mountain Rumble".

And finally, what's the final word on format, armies, etc...?
Daniel and I would be willing to give a little (and allow for 2 armies) if Marvel would be allowed. ��

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.

Last edited by kpucblek; September 24th, 2012 at 01:01 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day