Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 6th, 2012, 11:32 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: NHSD '12: Rochester Rumble- Canceled

I'm afraid that this tournament is canceled due to the lack of interest. Sorry everyone, I may try to set something up again over the summer. No promises, but we'll see.
Old October 6th, 2012, 12:05 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NHSD '12: Rochester Rumble- Canceled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
I'm afraid that this tournament is canceled due to the lack of interest. Sorry everyone, I may try to set something up again over the summer. No promises, but we'll see.
Dang, I was really looking forward to this event. Oh well, thanks for trying CEE, I'd +rep you if I could.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day