Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old March 11th, 2024, 05:10 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I will be interested to hear how tournaments go in the beginning. Nothing in the first release looks like it would require a change in army building with the old stuff and I'm not sure the new stuff would do well against some of the old power builds. But the old stuff won't be available to a new generation, and it would be extremely uncool to mow down everything with Glads and Blasts or Q9+Krav and Rates or whatever else and every new player thinks you suck, because you're using those units.....
My guess is the 'major' tourneys will only allow AoA and forward releases, but I imagine there will be an 'anything goes' category as well or something to that effect.

-insert signature here-
Old March 11th, 2024, 05:14 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Renegade said there would be both types of events.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News