Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 29th, 2007, 06:41 AM

Location: Seeking a local agency for the missing bodies of Jamaica's Royal Family...
Ricky007 has disabled reputation
Swarm of the Marro Amount

Can somebody tell me exactly what terrain you get in Swarm of the Marro, since I am going to make some VirtualScape maps, and sadly zzzz hasn't put the info in the software.

This is what I do for a living:
Old August 29th, 2007, 07:05 AM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
1- seven hex rock piece
1- 3 hex rock piece
1- 2 hex rock piece
1- 1 hex rock piece
5- 7 hex sand pieces
2- 3 hex sand pieces
1- 2 hex sand piece
1- 1 hex sand piece
34- 1 hex swamp water
8- 1 hex water pieces
2- 24 hex swamp pieces
10- 7 hex swamp pieces
2- 3 hex swamp pieces
2- 2 hex swamp pieces
2- 1 hex swamp pieces
1- 2 hex grass piece
1- 1 hex grass piece

Sorry if I'm wrong, I know there are other threads on this you could find this in.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old August 29th, 2007, 08:07 AM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
If you click the home link on here, it'll take you to the main page. Scroll down and look through the pictures and you'll find the rule book (scanned). There's a page there that shows exactly what terrain come in the Master set.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old August 29th, 2007, 08:20 AM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker
There is a new version of VS up. It has the Swarm terrain. Although Zzz accidently listed it as "Marvel" on the tab list.

http://heroscapers.com/community/sho...=358144#386638

Also, click his Sig line to get to his Website.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old August 29th, 2007, 12:05 PM

Location: Seeking a local agency for the missing bodies of Jamaica's Royal Family...
Ricky007 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt
If you click the home link on here, it'll take you to the main page. Scroll down and look through the pictures and you'll find the rule book (scanned). There's a page there that shows exactly what terrain come in the Master set.
Sorry, but I cannot see it.

This is what I do for a living:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion