Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old July 19th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gencon 2011 Main Event Fantasy Contest

Here's my team, already confirmed.

Lonewolf- 25
Cleon- 25 (50)
Megasilver- 15 (65)
Mr. Migraine- 10 (75)
Retlaw's Son- 5 (80)
Old July 19th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Here's my team, already confirmed.

Lonewolf- 25
Cleon- 25 (50)
MegaSilver- 15 (65)
Mr. Migraine- 10 (75)
Retlaw's Son- 5 (80)
Thanks for being the first person (besides myself) to choose me! I'll do my best in GenCon for you.
Old July 19th, 2011, 08:36 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I'm just gonna leave Hendal in (at his currently discounted price of 20). Everyone knows as much as anyone knows at this point.
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:06 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

R˙chean 25
Lefton4ya 10
Mattstertruckrally 35
Lord Trask 5
Vydar's Warlord 5

Confirmed my picks last week. I feel pretty good about it, and for those that underestimate the power of the Ohio Boys, Matt and Lefton4ya, you're in trouble.

If R˙chean will just shut up and play instead of telling people the best way to beat him while they're playing, he could definitely win.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 20th, 2011, 05:03 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2007, 2009, & 2012

MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby! MattserTruckRally rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
R˙chean 25
Lefton4ya 10
Mattstertruckrally 35
Lord Trask 5
Vydar's Warlord 5

Confirmed my picks last week. I feel pretty good about it, and for those that underestimate the power of the Ohio Boys, Matt and Lefton4ya, you're in trouble.

If R˙chean will just shut up and play instead of telling people the best way to beat him while they're playing, he could definitely win.
This is supposed to be my on year, soooo just saying I'm not a terrible pick.

Grenade lobbyist

Last edited by MattserTruckRally; July 21st, 2011 at 09:09 AM.
Old July 20th, 2011, 11:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

True enough - I'm just lucky Joe decided to skip his on year.
Old July 21st, 2011, 04:12 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you dok and Brownsfan82 for making this possible. I plan on choosing my roster/team/army soon.

~Rednax
Old July 21st, 2011, 07:42 PM
Champion of Champions

ManTrainChooChoo knows what's in an order marker ManTrainChooChoo knows what's in an order marker

Mine was actually approved 3 weeks ago, just figured I'd show it off now:

swninja 15 - Gotta represent Ohio and a good player at that.

eternalthanos86 15 - I've played him a couple of times, pretty sure he was my only loss day 1 last year and for good reason.

mantrain 30 - If you look at my previous years participating in the main event, each year I've gotten further and further so this year, kinda feels like my destiny.

no david no 10 - Gotta represent Ohio. And I think he's won a game once or twice, though I've never seen it happen.

Harlax 10 - Scrolled down the list for the first 10 cost person on the list! Clearly my wildcard.
Old July 21st, 2011, 08:58 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What do the different colors mean in the OP?

~Rednax
Old July 21st, 2011, 11:27 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Oooo I gotta get in on this.
Old July 22nd, 2011, 08:17 AM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
What do the different colors mean in the OP?

~Rednax
Blue means that player has gone up in points because of being selected so many times. Red means they have gone down in points because they haven't been selected much if at all.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old July 22nd, 2011, 08:22 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I should be removed, as I am not in the Main event, only General Wars (was sold out and only going one day this year anyway).

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games