Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old July 6th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Gencon 2011 Main Event Fantasy Contest

It looks like Yig did not get a ticket for the main event. Sorry about that. phrost and I will be in it... peace

Edit: Please do not hold that against KC, totally my mistake. *doh*

~ Tornado feeling foolish

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; July 6th, 2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old July 6th, 2011, 01:28 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
It looks like Yig did not get a ticket for the main event. Sorry about that. phrost and I will be in it... peace

Edit: Please do not hold that against KC, totally my mistake. *doh*

~ Tornado feeling foolish
In that case, Tornado, I expect you to pick up the slack! You just inherited Yig's spot on my team.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old July 6th, 2011, 08:41 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

I am getting an error when I try to PM Brownsfan82, so I am posting my army here.

Spider Poison 35
EternalThanos 15
wdgrant 15
stubobj 10
The Mind 5
Old July 8th, 2011, 08:06 PM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdgrant View Post
I am getting an error when I try to PM Brownsfan82, so I am posting my army here.

Spider Poison 35
EternalThanos 15
wdgrant 15
stubobj 10
The Mind 5
confirmed

Old July 14th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

How Dok is 40 points and Joe and Ken are 35 points each simply boggles the mind.

Dok won last year, sure, but both Ken and Joe (Matthias and Spider_Poison, respectively) are solid long-term performers at GenCon. Joe should be 45 points and Ken should be at 40. Dok should be 30 at best.

That's my opinion.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old July 14th, 2011, 03:41 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
How Dok is 40 points and Joe and Ken are 35 points each simply boggles the mind.

Dok won last year, sure, but both Ken and Joe (Matthias and Spider_Poison, respectively) are solid long-term performers at GenCon. Joe should be 45 points and Ken should be at 40. Dok should be 30 at best.

That's my opinion.
It's market pricing, SFTNT; nothing more. The prices move up and down based on how many people pick someone. I got picked a bunch at 35. For the record, nobody's bought me since I went to 40.

IMO, nobody is worth 40; certainly not me, but not Ken or Joe, either. There's just too many good players out there for anyone to realistically be that much more valuable than anyone else.
Old July 15th, 2011, 06:12 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hendal is not playing the main event; take him off the list.

If you have him as an entry, you will probably want to take a new player.
Old July 15th, 2011, 08:42 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I thought Hendal said he was still trying to get a ticket and if nothing else he would be waiting there with Generic tickets. Did he mention else where that he was 100% certain he wouldnt play? Hes on the list just in case he can play. People who pick him will be taking a risk of him not getting the chance to play.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old July 15th, 2011, 09:02 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubobj View Post
I thought Hendal said he was still trying to get a ticket and if nothing else he would be waiting there with Generic tickets. Did he mention else where that he was 100% certain he wouldnt play? Hes on the list just in case he can play. People who pick him will be taking a risk of him not getting the chance to play.
Hendal told me in a pm that he would not play in the main event.
Old July 19th, 2011, 07:16 AM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Hendal WILL be playing in the main event.
Old July 19th, 2011, 11:44 AM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
In the thread he started under gencon, Hendal said that he would be playing the new battleship game instead. But I think he would rather play in the main event.

Old July 19th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownsfan82 View Post
Quote:
In the thread he started under gencon, Hendal said that he would be playing the new battleship game instead. But I think he would rather play in the main event.
He was demoing it at the same time the main event was, but was able to work things out. Straight from the horses mouth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games