Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 15th, 2006, 07:16 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Board Styles

Are there ever going to be more added to this list? All I see now is subSilver.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 15th, 2006, 09:07 PM

Does anyone know?

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 16th, 2006, 03:30 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Beuller? Beuller?

I too would like to see more options. I'm not overly excited or put out by the existing styles, but more options are always nice. Then we can have nice offtopic threads about "Which layout do you use?"

EDIT: I did my favorite spell checker to get Beuller right: google. One of the hits was this one:
http://www.bloggerheads.com/star_wars/star_wars_06.asp

Scroll down to the third photochop. Only wish they put Sloan in there. She's easier on the eyes IMO.
Old May 16th, 2006, 11:00 AM

I don't really care but if I might like to see different layouts...

-Syv
Old May 16th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
This is not a priority now, but that is not to say that it never will happen.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 16th, 2006, 11:20 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Okay, wtf is with the blue?
Old May 16th, 2006, 11:43 AM

Sydcomebak Woo who?
There is NO BLUE!

But if there were, it was probably someone trying to see how a different theme looked!!! I slave... over a hot.... Computer... and what do I get??? *cries*
Old May 16th, 2006, 11:49 AM

countblah has disabled reputation
You get the business.
Old May 16th, 2006, 12:52 PM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Damnit there was a choose the phpbb style thread (not sure) so I go to look up some styles, find one I thought was cool, come back and it's gone.

Here it is anyway, and I really don't give a crap whether or not it's in the right thread.

http://www.stylesdb.com/phpbb20_style.chronicles.html

this is just not my day at all.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old May 16th, 2006, 12:58 PM

Sydcomebak Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt
Damnit there was a choose the phpbb style thread (not sure) so I go to look up some styles, find one I thought was cool, come back and it's gone.

Here it is anyway, and I really don't give a crap whether or not it's in the right thread.

http://www.stylesdb.com/phpbb20_style.chronicles.html

this is just not my day at all.
Sorry, Cupid, It looks like more work is going to have to go into this than we initially thought. With the ignore (and other) mod we are going to have to choose themes very carefully. This may be more work than we bargained for.

-Dave
Old May 16th, 2006, 11:52 PM

OK panic over. The blues gone!

-Syv
Old May 23rd, 2006, 04:38 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ok so I looked into the possibility of providing multiple styles, and it's just not going to happen. If this were an unmodded board (meaning no active topic, quick reply, advanced search, chat, special links, event registartion, file upload, add pic to post, download section.

So in other words. You're just gonna have to get use to this theme because it's not going anywhere and your not getting other choices.

Sorry, I really did try to get you options.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online