Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old May 24th, 2006, 08:07 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
The two new drawings are great Hex! Keep them coming!
Old May 24th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
The picture of Jotun reminds me of when I was a kid and our half-wit cat would sit in the kitchen proudly displaying a lizard or mouse he had caught. "Uhhhhh . . . Mr. General Ullar sir, looky what I got fer ya!" (I'm imagining the voice of the abominable snowman from Bugs Bunny "I will call him George.....")

Great artwork Hex. Really impressive.
Old May 24th, 2006, 09:25 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Wow, I just might print out some of these to hang up on my Heroscape artwork wall!

Old May 24th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks guys. I just wanna show you all Runehardt and CA's color jobs on those two drawings. They're smokin'. But I'm going to wait until the Codex issue comes out.

UD, Let me see if I can do that request!!!
Old May 25th, 2006, 12:09 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradoug
I request Tae looking out on top a cliff that over sees a castle in the distance saying "June 2006... you better not cost that much."
LOL! Now THAT is Epic!

Newb.
Old May 25th, 2006, 08:50 AM
ultradoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Thanks guys. I just wanna show you all Runehardt and CA's color jobs on those two drawings. They're smokin'. But I'm going to wait until the Codex issue comes out.

UD, Let me see if I can do that request!!!
yay!
Old May 25th, 2006, 11:25 AM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Those are really amazing. That is a lot of orcs!

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 25th, 2006, 11:57 AM
ultradoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyvarrisX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyvarrisX
Indeed.
Indeed.
Old June 1st, 2006, 02:38 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradoug
I request Tae looking out on top a cliff that over sees a castle in the distance saying "June 2006... you better not cost that much."
You know what? That is a freakin' awsome idea, UD!

Old June 1st, 2006, 02:47 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
H_E_H, I'm printing off some of your B&W pictures on some yellow-ish paper, and then I might crumple them up a bit to give it a parchment feel. If it turns out, I'll post some pictures.

Old June 2nd, 2006, 12:29 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibberish_47
H_E_H, I'm printing off some of your B&W pictures on some yellow-ish paper, and then I might crumple them up a bit to give it a parchment feel. If it turns out, I'll post some pictures.
If it doesnt' turn out, then your already halfway done with the throwing away process!

J/K
Let me know how it turns out? And thanks!
Old June 2nd, 2006, 02:50 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
I think they turned out well. The texture ended up how I wanted it, almost like tissue paper. Here are some scans.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction