Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 10th, 2006, 04:26 PM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker
HS Good Traders

When you complete a trade, post your feedback here. This will help us keep track of good traders as well as identifying those who cannot be trusted.
Old May 10th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I did a trade with R˙chean awhile back. Everything went smoothly.
Old May 10th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Heroscape Architect Extraordinaire

caravaggio is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
I did a trade with R˙chean awhile back. Everything went smoothly.
is R˙chean a pessimist?
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:36 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Re: HS Good Traders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar
This will help us keep track of good traders as well as identifying those who cannot be trusted.
Kardak_Legaius is a bad-trader. I'm pretty sure he may still lurk from time to time though. I'm not worried. Karma can be a *****.
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:49 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i have had 2 gooed trades with Vydar, and am working on one with Deliverymanxas (not sure if he;s here or not; we started teh trade right before hq imploded on itself)
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:56 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I will be probably doing some trading here real soon guys and just to let you know I am one of those rare individuals to where if I tell you something I really mean it. My word is my bond, it is a great thing to be considerd reliable. I would not do well on Survivor though. The down side to believing your word is your honor is that I tend to overreact when people do not keep their word. Just short of hunting them down.
Old May 11th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm mostly a duplicitous bastard, but the following people can vouch for me that, every now and then, I tell the truth:

AnakinOU
CupidsArt
Ninthdoc
Aahzmandius
LilNewbie
Annerios
c28525
Hex_Enduction_Hour
venture
deliverymanxas
Doustin
Bad_Calvin
Boneslu420
R˙chean
Josh-n-papa

All those people made good trades with me. Oh, and those are their names at the HQ - if they changed them for here, that's your problem, not mine.

I'll update this as I make more trades, though I've more or less quit trading for dice towers, and now I just sell them.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:16 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wow I am always so impressed with the very cool-ass guys (and gals) out here.

If you see this avatar

Know that Joah is a very cool dude.

I had asked him about pillars and where I could find them. Joah responded by sending me frickin' pillars! I'm sure I'd be able to find these columns somewhere in a bakery, but Joah made it super easy for a fellow Heroscaper to customize his battlefield. A wellspring award to YOU, my good friend.

And with similar musical tastes as me, Joah sent me some rockin' music too! Hot damn!

AND

The great father of a daughter that he is, he sent my 'turbulent princess' a Chicken Little figure!

Joah, my daughter demanded to open the package when I got home, insisted we put on the music NOW, and as we were rockin' out to Chris Mars, she danced around the room holding the little figurine and in true middle child fashion, she hucked the little statue clear across the room in all her excitement. LOL

Thank you, sir. That was totally nice of you to do. And now, be warned, there will be a package for you too. Hey send me your mailing address. I think you sent my package from somewhere else. Heh heh.

John
Old May 11th, 2006, 11:18 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
I have never traded before, but if I do this will help.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 11th, 2006, 11:38 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Hex, thanks for the kind words. Sorry it took so long. I STILL can't find the one record I really wanted to send you. I'll find it eventually. Sophia is a real cutie-pie, and I know my cutie-pies . Enjoy the tunes, and learn those drum fills. We've got a jam coming up one of these years.
Old May 11th, 2006, 11:49 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah
Sophia is a real cutie-pie, and I know my cutie-pies .
Ha, don't let the looks fool you - she's wicked! She' surging with middle child syndrome. Ugh! I can't even talk with my wife and she gets between us yelling, "don't talk!"

Quote:
Enjoy the tunes, and learn those drum fills. We've got a jam coming up one of these years.
Coool. Just make sure you send me an address I can send some stuff to you!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar
This will help us keep track of good traders as well as identifying those who cannot be trusted.
Kardak_Legaius is a bad-trader. I'm pretty sure he may still lurk from time to time though. I'm not worried. Karma can be a *****.
Ugh. I just read this! That suxx.
I'm a Karma observer too.
Old May 12th, 2006, 05:29 PM

ReverendBayes is surprisingly tart
Within the last 6-months I've completed smooth, efficient, problem-free trades with:

HeroEscape, and
Kepler

of the HQ site. Not sure if they will keep their same names here, but both trading experiences were great.

Uncertainty: Something you can always count on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online