Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 21st, 2012, 08:13 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Freelance Feedback Focus Group (3FG) - New Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Thanks for the positive feedback guys! I'll move Drow Assassin to the "Finished" bin of my customs.

Any chance you guys could give me a hand on this guy? He's different from anything in Classic 'Scape, and while I think I avoided most of the rules snags...
I'm confused by that last part of "Possess" -- is "this army card" refer to the possessed figure's, or to Unholy Wraith? If the former, perhaps "Possessed figures may use any of their special attacks or powers" would be simpler.

What happens if he possesses Marcu E and you roll for Eternal Hatred? Would Marcu's owner get to take a turn with Marcu?
Old March 21st, 2012, 10:29 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
What happens if he possesses Marcu E and you roll for Eternal Hatred? Would Marcu's owner get to take a turn with Marcu?
When will everyone learn that you must reveal an order marker on Marcu to activate Eternal Hatred?

It says "this army card," so I'm pretty sure that's what it means.

Old March 21st, 2012, 11:30 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I don't really see why you are of placing the dead figure on the Wraith's card instead of the army card (and then changing possess to match), but whatever.

Instead of no red hit zone, my rules lawyer side would prefer you have a power similar to Thorian speed, except adding in special attacks or powers, but the lid in me thinks the 100% grey zone makes it cool.

As far as stats & pricing, not sure about survivability with 2 defense (with effectively Thorian speed+), but it could be OK. I am surprised it is 5 move without flying though, so it will be hard for him to get first attack and might die quickly. Definitely better in dungeon scenarios or against a lot of heroes than against squads, where it will die quickly and not get to use its powers.

P..S. I might submit one of my customs for critiquing, but I figure I should probably leave feedback for others already on the list first.
Old March 21st, 2012, 12:59 PM

DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker DeathDoom knows what's in an order marker

On the Unholy Wraith, I would suggest removing the placement of the figure on the Spirit's card so that the Viking Bros don't interfere with the power.
Old March 21st, 2012, 09:49 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

It seems like you already have a lot of customs you're working on, but if you don't mind I'd like to nominate my custom, Morig:

Morig is obviously a filler, but he fills a role that I like. He can actually do a lot of damage, but is still really weak and will probably die in 1 or 2 attacks. This however, is expected among fillers. He also fills a much needed (IMO) 15 points spot, and can be very useful to clean up melee figures. Ranged figures can probably kill him before he can attack though. He does get a bonus from Khosumet, but I doubt this will ever come into play unless set up correctly and with some luck. Being undead there are also a few things that work against him (some treasure glyph, Ana Karinthon) but these too probably wont come into play too much.

So, lemme know what you guys think. I really want to keep him at 15 points and having 2 lives rather than one, but anything else I don't really mind changing.
Old March 26th, 2012, 04:42 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Bumping here to ask if anyone has feedback on Sigrid Ironwill:

Spoiler Alert!

She's my first custom so I'm hoping to get some advice, especially on costing. Thanks!
Old March 30th, 2012, 09:24 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here is the newest update for my Threforian Raptors (in the Auggie's Bounty special slot):

I plan on submitting this to Auggies Sunday night, assuming their is nothing else that needs to be changed before then.

Last edited by Fi Skirata; March 30th, 2012 at 09:45 PM.
Old March 30th, 2012, 09:30 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Here is the newest update for my Threforian Raptors (in the Auggie's Bounty special slot):

I plan on submitting this to Auggies Sunday night, assuming their is nothing else that needs to be changed before then.
Looks good to me! I'm gonna go ahead and take down my priest and apply the changes that were suggested by the group.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 30th, 2012, 09:51 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Updated front page and removed the Copper Wyrmling.
Old March 30th, 2012, 09:56 PM

Quote:

Spoiler Alert!

She's my first custom so I'm hoping to get some advice, especially on costing. Thanks!
I would say on the Foehammer of the Forge power that instead of:

"if they are adjacent to both each other and Sigrid Ironwill"

I would put in:

"if they are adjacent to each other"

This is because they would have to be adjacent to Sigrid in order to be engaged with her.

Edit: I am pulling down my raptors as I plan on submitting them to SoV

Last edited by Fi Skirata; March 31st, 2012 at 03:37 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!

I would say on the Foehammer of the Forge power that instead of:

"if they are adjacent to both each other and Sigrid Ironwill"

I would put in:

"if they are adjacent to each other"

This is because they would have to be adjacent to Sigrid in order to be engaged with her.
Thanks, that's a good catch. I'll make the change.

You can take down this entry if someone else needs feedback. Thanks!
Old April 7th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

I would like to submit my Trihorn Behemoth.

The purpose I made it for was to make another hero for the arrow Gruts to bond with. He takes attacks, and will have a better chance of defending against them than any else of the beasts, or Gruts.

The mini is extremely available, Auggies has over 300 alone! It needs to go on a large peanut base.

Synergies received:

Beast Bonding (Arrow Gruts)

Synergies Offered:

Protective Instinct:
Krug
Swog Rider
Mimring
Ice Troll Berserker
Arrow Gruts

I hope I did this right .

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards