Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old April 13th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Talking Filthy's Carnage Reports - Updated 2012-08-21

Carnage Report Index
HS Online Tournament
2011-11-05 - Mechanicon2011-10-22 Florida Frenzy 5.0
2011-06-25 Florida Frenzy 4.5
2011-02-08 Wolves!!
2010-12-13 Priscus, Gladiator Hero
2010-11-04 Death Knight battle
2010-10-24: Florida Frenzy 4.0

River of Blood Dungeon Crawl2010-05-24
2010-04-22
2010-01-11

----------------------------------------------------

Welcome to my first battle report!

Mrs Filthy and I have been waiting to try some of the new D1 figures in a match, and last night we were finally able to make the time. What follows is a description of that encounter.

First off, the teams:

Filthy:
Sir Dupuis
Phantom Knights X3
Raelin V1
Sonya Esenwein
Air Elemental
Total: 515 points, 14 spaces
Anticipated strategy: Move the PKs up fast, followed by Raelin and the Air E for support. Then, use Dupuis as a strategic missile to smash the opponents, bolstered by Knight's Courage.
Drafting notes: Looks like the Air Elemental is not going to do me much good this game.

Mrs. Filthy
:
Torin
Hydra X2
Kelda
Zettian Guards
Total: 510 points, 9 spaces
Anticipated Strategy: Get the Zettians in a good position, then attack with everything else...Crush the enemy, see him driven before her, and hear the lamentation of the women (well, forget the last part).
Drafting notes: Mrs. Filthy loves the Zettians and almost always drafts them. Unfortunately for her, Torin's counterstike is not going to help them much, as I don't have any ranged units. All melee, baby!

The map:

The match:

Round 1:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 4:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 5:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 6:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 7:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 8:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 9:
Spoiler Alert!

Hindsight:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; August 21st, 2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Added Online Tourney reports
Old April 13th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Filthy's Carnage Reports

Nice first report! The only thing I would suggest is to have more pics. They make these even more interesting.

Heh, Mrs. F may have won except for DWTS. =)

I hope you have some more come out! Do you know what map you will build next?

MegaSilver
Old April 13th, 2010, 04:37 PM

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Nice first report! The only thing I would suggest is to have more pics. They make these even more interesting.

Heh, Mrs. F may have won except for DWTS. =)

I hope you have some more come out! Do you know what map you will build next?

MegaSilver
Hey, thanks, MegaSilver! One caveat to more pictures is that wives just Looooovveeeee when you say "waitaminute, dear...I need to take another picture before you move again." That being said, I am sure that I can sneak some more snapshots in the mix.

As for maps, Turret Rocks is becoming pretty popular in the Filthy household. I have some other MS1-MS3 creations that I will add as well.

Cheers!
Old April 13th, 2010, 06:01 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Nice report!

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old April 13th, 2010, 06:45 PM

Krizo is surprisingly tart

I love these picture reports!!!

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those who can count, and those who can't.
Old April 13th, 2010, 08:08 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post

Hey, thanks, MegaSilver! One caveat to more pictures is that wives just Looooovveeeee when you say "waitaminute, dear...I need to take another picture before you move again." That being said, I am sure that I can sneak some more snapshots in the mix.
Perhaps the number of pics you took was fine?

So long you keep it up with these battle reports, it's okay with me!

MegaSilver
Old April 13th, 2010, 09:02 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

Why did you have Sonya?
Old April 13th, 2010, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takanuva View Post
Why did you have Sonya?
Because she is 45 points of blood-sucking joy. In hindsight, I would have traded Sonya and the Air Elemental for another squad of PKs, or the Marro Warriors and a Chainfighter, or Zetacron.

And thanks, Kaiser. I would love to roll the Cat Tank with some PKs.

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; April 13th, 2010 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Added options
Old April 22nd, 2010, 10:48 PM

Carnage Report - 2010-04-22

Filthy:

Torin
Guren-Oni
Stingers X2
Warden
Raelin V1
Chainfighter
535 points, 13 spaces

Anticipated Strategy: The plan is to have Stingers surround Torin and then go for height, With Gurei on the flank, as I anticipate WSG to attack up the middle. Hopefully, Evil Eye (and Raelin's aura) will keep the 10th from turning into a firing squad. Warden/Chain fighter in reserve.
Drafting Notes: We did a different version of the draft, where the winner of iniative got to choose 3 units at once. The Chainfighter was my last choice, as 1)he benefits from Guard Leadership, and 2)he might come in useful pulling 10th from height.

Doug:
Wo-So-Ga
Nagrubs X2
Theracus
Thorgrimm
10th x 3
540 points, 23 spaces

Anticipated Strategy: Get the 10th on height and try to pepper Filthy's crew with range, and hopefully not get bit by evil eye defense. Use WSG and grubs in reserve, but will probably need them to take out the cyclops and ogre.

Map: When the Levee Breaks

Round 1
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3
Spoiler Alert!

Round 4:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 5:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 6
Spoiler Alert!

Round 7
Spoiler Alert!

Round 8
Spoiler Alert!

Round 9
Spoiler Alert!

Round 10:
Spoiler Alert!

Hindsight:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Filthy the Clown; April 22nd, 2010 at 10:55 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:35 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Filthy's Carnage Reports - Updated 2010-04-23

That report really makes me wish I had the Aquilla's Allaince set.

I cant find it anywhere...It isn't even like Knights, jungle (Although I do have one of each of those), or Tundra where it is only available at a huge price. I just plain cannot find the set.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old April 24th, 2010, 03:21 PM

Re: Filthy's Carnage Reports - Updated 2010-04-23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
That report really makes me wish I had the Aquilla's Allaince set.

I cant find it anywhere...It isn't even like Knights, jungle (Although I do have one of each of those), or Tundra where it is only available at a huge price. I just plain cannot find the set.
Ebay might be your only option, Kaiser. Try searching for "heroscape alliance" or the individual hero names that are included in the set.

Be forewarned, though...They must be made of gold.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
And thanks, Kaiser. I would love to roll the Cat Tank with some PKs.
Ah, but Cattank is indestructible. So you would not need any PKs. If he had a card it would involve a "Cattank cannot be damaged or destroyed" ability.

Edit: Someone else made a magic the gathering card of Cattank. If you google "Cattank" you should find it.

Anyway, I found Gurie-Oni as a stand alone figure for a cheap price, and that's fine since him and Sujoah are the only figures in that set I want.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...

Last edited by Kaiser Cat; May 3rd, 2010 at 05:47 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports