Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 7th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: NHSD - HEXES in TEXAS 2008 - Dallas/Ft.Worth Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee View Post
Okay, since I'm living in Shreveport, LA now (work related move) let me throw my hat into the ring.

01.) R˙chean
02.) Dignan
03.) DrLivingston
04.) DrL'sBroInLaw
05.) Dicemaster
06.) Velenne
07.) Luke C
08.) CheddarLimbo
09.) Podwest
10.) markwars
11.) rym
12.) rym's buddy James
13.) neo0149
14.) neo0149's buddy
15.) neo0149's other buddy
16.) Rodriquez
17.) Piherculis
18.) Piherculis' partner Mike
19.) Buddy Lee

Buddy Lee
Good god!! Buddy Lee here!! Cool! That is some funny spin on things! You're never too far from 'scape Buddy!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 7th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Well, I don't think I'll be the furthest travelled if Rev shows up. I'm living in Shreveport, LA now because of work. So I hope to be able to meet up with the Dallas crew more often.

Maybe someday they'll build a powerplant in Dallas that I can work on. Then ya'll could see much more of me. Much to Imax's dismay I'm sure.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old September 7th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee View Post
Well, I don't think I'll be the furthest travelled if Rev shows up. I'm living in Shreveport, LA now because of work. So I hope to be able to meet up with the Dallas crew more often.

Maybe someday they'll build a powerplant in Dallas that I can work on. Then ya'll could see much more of me. Much to Imax's dismay I'm sure.

Buddy Lee
Well, the Rev isn't coming up. He does not have the time off. He did mention having an event in Arkansas, but it has not showed up on my radar yet.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 7th, 2008, 12:27 PM

neo0149 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Thanks Pi!

I am going to try to have the fliers up in the next few days. I am going to make a full blown one with all the sponsors and a scaled back version that we can try to get into other gaming stores. I don't thing a FLGS is going to want to put up a flier with Madness and Wargamers on it, so I will make two versions.

Then I will need you guys to help me out and get the word out as best you can. If we can't get to at least 30 for this event then we (as in me!) will have a problem. I will do all I can; I ask the core members to do the same. I will post additional info and updates as things progress.

i too am still waiting on two more peeps to confirm if they are gonna be able to make the drive up with me... so hopefully they will. ill let you know. im actually coming up this sat. with a couple of the peeps as well... for some practice. cant wait till NHSD!!!!

Good Traders Just_a_Bill

===>NEO_0149<===
Old September 7th, 2008, 12:43 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Thanks Neo!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 7th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm not from Texas or any state near it so I obviously won't be coming, I just wanna say I really like Meat Grinder 2008 R˙chean!
Old September 8th, 2008, 08:41 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

R˙chean sux!
Old September 8th, 2008, 11:05 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
R˙chean sux!
Could this be the bitter after-taste of a recent defeat?

Old September 9th, 2008, 07:45 AM

neo0149 Woo who?

ok R˙chean so i got two more for sure and one is still a maybe. if he does go he will probly just be a walk in. hard to tell if he will or not. but im hoping and hyping it up to try and seal the deal. but we will see.

01.) R˙chean
02.) Dignan
03.) DrLivingston
04.) DrL'sBroInLaw
05.) Dicemaster
06.) Velenne
07.) Luke C
08.) CheddarLimbo
09.) Podwest
10.) markwars
11.) rym
12.) rym's buddy James
13.) neo0149
14.) neo0149's buddy
15.) neo0149's other buddy
16.) Rodriquez
17.) Piherculis
18.) Piherculis' partner Mike
19.) Buddy Lee
20.) neo0149's other other buddy
21.) Dr. Weirdscape

Good Traders Just_a_Bill

===>NEO_0149<===
Old September 11th, 2008, 01:13 AM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Thanks Neo!

I updated this on the first page

It works I guess, please distribute if you can. I will get a FLGS friendly one shortly....

Old September 11th, 2008, 12:08 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart

I'm sorry I will miss this one! I will be camping under the stars that weekend.

Looks like a great prize line up!

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old September 11th, 2008, 11:01 PM

Re: HEXES in TEXAS 2008 - NHSD - Dallas/Ft.Worth Tournament

And I keep getting more!

There will be GameWorks game cards for the youngest and the furthest traveled.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day