Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 16th, 2023, 12:35 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 02/15/23

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Nice, I quite like it.
It’s been a fun play so far for me.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old February 18th, 2023, 04:36 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

A very cool design, GameBear, and a great title.
Old February 19th, 2023, 02:14 PM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Maccabeus View Post
It’s been a fun play so far for me.
Thanks for testing it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
A very cool design, GameBear, and a great title.
Ha, thanks! I'm glad someone appreciates it!
Old February 22nd, 2023, 01:48 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

we just used "Turf War" and "Water Treatment Facility" in our Michigan tournament. the feedback on both was very positive.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old February 27th, 2023, 03:31 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Hey guys, GameBear made a slight tweak to his map Water Treatment Facility, just moving the glyphs to a new spot. We will be using this variant for HexiCon.

I recommend trying it out and letting everyone know what you think!

Old May 9th, 2023, 11:44 PM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
New map: Timber Ridge Road. 1 MS + 2 FF
Glyphs: 3 random glyphs

After looking through some of @Killometer's maps recently, I decided to try putting the road tiles to use on a new version of Timber Ridge. Once-per-round glyphs are recommended for the glyph locations on the sides, since those are only 5 walking spaces from the start zones.

Old May 12th, 2023, 09:13 AM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 05/09/2023

Loving this new map, GameBear! It feels very fresh, and makes me want to take out my HeroScape collection for the first time in a while.
Old September 25th, 2023, 09:35 PM
The Silent Cartographer

New map: Marrden Shrine. 1 SM + 1 FA
Glyphs: Attack Up, random

Simple terrain requirements, but another custom glyph - Attack Up (attack +1 vs height). If custom glyphs are too scary, the map can be played with 2 random glyphs instead.

Last edited by GameBear; October 4th, 2023 at 05:05 PM.
Old September 26th, 2023, 12:18 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 09/25/2023

ooo, very cool. Love the aesthetic

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 4th, 2023, 05:10 PM
The Silent Cartographer

New map: Cold Relief. 1 SM + 1 TT
Glyphs: 2 random glyphs

I've been on a mini Swarm kick; here's another map using SotM and one expansion. I have also been enjoying finding ways to load start zones with zero-height tiles.

Old October 4th, 2023, 06:29 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 10/04/2023

Like the look of these last two GB! Always exciting to see new maps popping up!
Old October 5th, 2023, 12:42 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: GameBear's Maps - New Map 10/04/2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBear View Post
New map: Cold Relief. 1 SM + 1 TT
Glyphs: 2 random glyphs

I've been on a mini Swarm kick; here's another map using SotM and one expansion. I have also been enjoying finding ways to load start zones with zero-height tiles.

Level 0 is the new level 1

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios