Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 14th, 2014, 03:26 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Hexes in Texas - NHSD 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Is there any need for promo figures or anything for the prize table?
I'm sure some of the younger guys that have only recently started playing would be very excited if there were promo figures available.
I saw GB on Monday; he could no locate his extra promos but he did send me off with a sealed Laglor and a sealed Ornak for the prize table.

Thanks Grungebob!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 14th, 2014, 04:11 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightBringer View Post
Four of my five are confirmed. Velenne is still a maybe.
Awesome, looks like I need to select some more maps.
Yeah, what's the deal? Page 1 just shows two maps so far...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Is there any need for promo figures or anything for the prize table?
I'm sure some of the younger guys that have only recently started playing would be very excited if there were promo figures available.
I saw GB on Monday; he could no locate his extra promos but he did send me off with a sealed Laglor and a sealed Ornak for the prize table.

Thanks Grungebob!
That's a pretty great prize right there! Thanks Grungebob!

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; October 14th, 2014 at 04:32 PM. Reason: What, no M&M stuff laying around? Those new plush mice would look good on the prize table, too...
Old October 15th, 2014, 08:29 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightBringer View Post
Four of my five are confirmed. Velenne is still a maybe.
Awesome, looks like I need to select some more maps.
Yeah, what's the deal? Page 1 just shows two maps so far...?
Well, there are two on my table that we'll use, I just thought I would have been able to upload them by now. Also, Mark said he had his own mystery map he wanted to bring along. That will put us at five. I'll select some more and try to have no repeats at the event.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 15th, 2014, 07:09 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

ok slight chance I might go, however Ive not even looked at armies..
so anyone who wants to, drop any sort of army ye'd play, or like to see played or whatnot and if Im able to make I'll bring it(within reason, though with my collection within reason does become a moot point....but some of it is already packed up).

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old October 15th, 2014, 10:40 PM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in!

I can bring some maps.

Let me know what you need.

I will bring an army guarenteed not to win. It's thematic and sounds fun and will ultimately lose to any sort of competitive build.

Basically I'm bringing a Cheddarlimbo army.

Doopa is Polish for awesome.

Last edited by DrLivingston; October 15th, 2014 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Woah just saw the prizes Grungebob donated! I lost a Vydar die at Gencon. Gets ready for Mass line x7!
Old October 16th, 2014, 08:41 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Alright, I added some more maps to the first post. Let's plan on bringing nine maps. There are 6 in the thread plus the three maps that Mark and I have been to lazy to upload.

Maps being brought:
Dignan
1. Mystery map #1
2. Mystery map #2
3. Breach

R˙chean
1. Ry Mystery map

DrLivingston:

RexMax:

Just reply to this and fill in the maps you want to bring. We just need 9 total so no one needs to bring more than 3. If anyone else wants to bring one of the maps, feel free to add yourself to the list.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 16th, 2014, 08:44 AM

Also, I need to slide the event back a few minutes. I forgot that we have Sunday school stuff. I'll probably get to Madness around noon, so we'll be looking at a 12:30 start.

Quote:
Time: Setup at 11:30 am; event starts at 12:30....ish

Old October 16th, 2014, 11:43 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can bring Breach and Sirocco.
Old October 16th, 2014, 04:48 PM

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
I'm in!

I can bring some maps.

Let me know what you need.

I will bring an army guarenteed not to win. It's thematic and sounds fun and will ultimately lose to any sort of competitive build.

Basically I'm bringing a Cheddarlimbo army.

My sides.

Old October 16th, 2014, 08:13 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

I can bring sidewinder and burial Marsh. But I cant bring more

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old October 16th, 2014, 09:31 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Holy cow, you gents have quite a prize table going. <bulging eyes>
Old October 16th, 2014, 11:20 PM

Can I borrow 2 x Axegrinders from some kind soul please?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day