Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 1st, 2012, 05:22 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Oct 13th Louisville NHSD With Prizes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Well, IF you do fail district, then swing on by.
We made district. I'm sorry, I tried my hardest to suck.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old October 1st, 2012, 09:46 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I will be bringing:

Sirrocco
Road Rampage
Hot Heights

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old October 1st, 2012, 09:57 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm bringing:

The Hotway or the Highway
Blackroot
Old October 2nd, 2012, 12:47 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Map images updated on the front page. That puts us at seven maps so far, and if Nathan and Sawyer attend, that's about 14 players. Not sure if Heroscaper2010 is coming or not, but we could be up to 16 here, so two more maps would be great. Assuming Nathan and crew are going, that's usually another map, so I'll also bring an additional one as well (probably something with jungle it).

Old October 2nd, 2012, 02:56 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just realized that my "cut and paste" of the traditional prize policy is not sufficient for GW prizes. Rest assured each winning general will get something!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old October 2nd, 2012, 03:06 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I *may* have someone coming with me. I still have yet to teach her how to play the game, but she won't know for certain if she'll get to attend until the week before.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 09:56 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

I will bring Common Ground.

All the lava maps have me thinking that you guys are lining up your Firestorm armies. At 600, something like ... Kurrok, FE's x 8, Moltenclaw, Marcu, Isamu.

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old October 2nd, 2012, 10:15 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

No, Deroche, I'm not coming. I'm only attending Columbus (a 2hr drive from the north).
Old October 2nd, 2012, 11:01 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipperySlope View Post

All the lava maps have me thinking that you guys are lining up your Firestorm armies. At 600, something like ... Kurrok, FE's x 8, Moltenclaw, Marcu, Isamu.
I was thinking the same thing. Before we had any maps chosen, one of my Utgar armies was a Firestorm build:

Kurrock
FEx10
Torin
Isamu

I had been assuming up to this point that Major Q23 was bringing Firestorm since he didn't get to play it last month. I myself still can't decide on what to play, so I'll bring about four for five armies and hopefully play something that isn't already represented.

Last edited by Deroche; October 3rd, 2012 at 01:15 PM. Reason: spelling
Old October 3rd, 2012, 01:53 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
I had been assuming up to this point that Major Q23 was bringing Firestorm since he didn't get to play it last month. I myself still can't decide on what to play, so I'll bring about four for five armies and hopefully play something that isn't already represented.
I'll leave you I the dark for this one but I will say Firestorm is an army I'm considering. The chance of me bringing it is much lower I posted that I wanted to play it last month. To bad I said anything about it last month.

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old October 5th, 2012, 08:17 PM

SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker SlipperySlope knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipperySlope View Post

I was thinking the same thing. Before we had any maps chosen, one of my Utgar armies was a Firestorm build:

Kurrock
FEx10
Torin
Isamu

Torin is a good play here, probably better than Moltenclaw ... though this would leave you without range.

Like you, I'm still undecided. I haven't even narrowed it down to general. Jandar and Utgar are the smart and obvious choices, but we'll see...

"It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission."
Old October 10th, 2012, 11:30 AM

Dragonmaster384 is surprisingly tart

I know I'm a bit late on this, but you can put me down as a definite, with +3 possible depending on my dad and brothers. I can bring a map or maybe 2, are there any particular ones needed? Or would any BoV or similar map be suitable?

Looking forward to playing with you guys again, and actually winning a few games this time!

8 RotV, 2 MTCB, 4 SotM, 2 BftU, 5 RttFF, 4 VW, 3 TT, 9 FotA, 3 TJ, 2+ of each Unique, 3+ of each Common/Uncommon
Want to count your 'scape?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32267

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day