Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 17th, 2013, 02:46 PM

Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker Father Of Julian knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ohio NHSD 2013 Discussion

I would prefer to have the tournament on October 27,2013; as StormShadow and myself will be in the second round of a soccer tournament in Cincinnati, Ohio that weekend.
Old September 17th, 2013, 02:50 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Sundays don't really work for me... And I think Saturdays are best in general anyways.

The 26th would be best, but I could possibly do the 19th.

I'll let some others tune in now. And I'll also try and finalize what day(s) we could make it.
Old September 17th, 2013, 03:16 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can't do 10/26. Me and actually my entire crew have a Halloween get together that day. 10/19 would work. I suppose I could maybe manage the Sundays too.
Old September 17th, 2013, 06:06 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

So if we do it at CABS, Sunday October the 27th might be the best day.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.

Last edited by WOOKIE; September 20th, 2013 at 12:09 PM.
Old September 20th, 2013, 12:10 PM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Any thoughts? We need to start planning.

Loves all Scape

Old September 20th, 2013, 07:44 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Any word from the Columbus Crew? Last year Wookie and I organized it remotely. It wasn't too hard, but we needed help setting up the boards on the day. Columbus locals would be preferable, but we did pull it off last year remotely.

lefton4ya, are you offering to TD? Is anyone else offering to TD? I am willing to step up and do it if we need someone (if Wookie's got my back! ), but I will certainly defer to anyone else who may be interested.

“Battle is a hard business, sister. Soft training will make for soft soldiers who will in turn become soft corpses.”
― Anthony Ryan, Blood Song
Old September 20th, 2013, 09:30 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I could bring a couple maps like I did last year.
Old September 21st, 2013, 03:16 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

If it is somewhere around Columbus, Hosey and I are a possibility (as long as I don't have to work). But Sundays don't work so well for us either. Saturdays are better for us, and right now it doesn't matter which one. And no preference as far as format, it's all fun .
Old September 23rd, 2013, 12:29 PM

The 19th, 20th & 27th are available at CABS. Should I just schedual for 27th? It might be the best day available.
I was just recently told the correct days available.

Loves all Scape

Old September 28th, 2013, 05:43 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Hey guys, some things happened recently (more info coming later). I should be able to go, but not positive, and therefore I can't really help is setting up or running. I hope the Columbus guys can run, and as far as dates, don't ask me, but I guess pick quickly.
Old September 30th, 2013, 03:44 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So looking through this, Father of Julian and HSer2010 say the 27th is best, but hose and FlameSlayer93 prefer the 19th. I also prefer the 19th, but could possibly make it the 27th, I'd just prefer it not to be a Sunday.

Also, we are coming from the East (PA) and depending on how many from my crew are coming, I could maybe convince them that we should drive separately, and then we could maybe give some rides to those in Western Ohio.
Old September 30th, 2013, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirek View Post
So looking through this, Father of Julian and HSer2010 say the 27th is best, but hose and FlameSlayer93 prefer the 19th. I also prefer the 19th, but could possibly make it the 27th, I'd just prefer it not to be a Sunday.

Also, we are coming from the East (PA) and depending on how many from my crew are coming, I could maybe convince them that we should drive separately, and then we could maybe give some rides to those in Western Ohio.
Actually, the 19th would be the best for me, now. It's just whether my grandpa, brother, and I feel like turning around a week after traveling to Maryland and making a 2hr drive to NHSD.

I'll see if I can make the 19th tonight and give an update later.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day