Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 19th, 2013, 02:37 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart
Re: NHSD: SoCal Slaughter! 2013

Stuck in traffic

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old October 20th, 2013, 12:06 AM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Thanks for another great year guys! Came in 1st finally Let's meet up again soon.

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old October 20th, 2013, 01:12 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Awesome day, as always! Glad to see Leo take home the gold at last. Lots of fun afterwards playing Flux and Munchkin ... you guys who leave early are missing some great action. Ask warriorneedsfoodbadly about his outrageous accent.

Can't wait to do it again! Hopefully we won't wait a whole year this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 20th, 2013, 06:33 PM
SoCal League Member

Detrimentalman is surprisingly tart

Great seeing everyone!

Thanks to Greg again for hosting

I am missing various figures, probably borrowed and never returned. My initials SMT are on the underside of the base on all of my figures, thanks in advance for returning them upon discovery...
Old October 24th, 2013, 07:03 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My computer has been dead and I apparently missed this. I am SO BUMMED! I actually could have made it this year too.

I guess we'll just have to get together again sometime soon.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old October 26th, 2013, 01:18 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hivelord View Post
My computer has been dead and I apparently missed this. I am SO BUMMED! I actually could have made it this year too.

I guess we'll just have to get together again sometime soon.
You should PM one of us your phone number and we'll text you next time.

Quote:
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?

Why I Left the C3V
Old October 27th, 2013, 05:39 PM

warriorneedsfoodbadly is surprisingly tart

Thank you to all participants for a successful tournament.
The winners in order are:
1. Leotheanimal87
2. Detrimentalman
3. awscott1978
4. Justin
5. Quillen
6. warriorneedsfoodbadly
7. Max
8. Dylan
9. Rhiannon
10. Xotli
Please, let nyys, http://www.heroscapers.com/community/member.php?u=2637 , know you appreciate his contributing the C3V figure for our prize table. And of course, thank you to Xotli for the same, as well as seeing his C3V put into action.
I hope to do this again in the spring. Scape on!
Old November 15th, 2013, 02:15 AM
Reigning NorCal Champ

Alastair MacDirk has disabled reputation

Hi y'all. Coming out of retirement to kick some a$$. I remember meeting Dman, Hivelord and Xotli in Pasadena a couple of years ago. Anyone... shoot me an email so I can get back in the loop.

gregalmer@msn.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBladeCB
And I have a man crush on good looking robots.

Old November 16th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastair MacDirk View Post
Hi y'all. Coming out of retirement to kick some a$$. I remember meeting Dman, Hivelord and Xotli in Pasadena a couple of years ago. Anyone... shoot me an email so I can get back in the loop.
That was more than a couple of years ago, dude. But we're glad to see you back, that's for sure! I don't know when the next get-together is, but we will absolutely keep you in the loop. If I can catch a break from work craziness, I'll try to drop you a line prior to that.

Quote:

Why I Left the C3V
Old August 26th, 2014, 10:54 PM

New thread begun for SoCal Slaughter! 2014,
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...63#post1965063
Old September 22nd, 2015, 12:03 AM

This year's thread,
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=52245