Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old March 7th, 2014, 08:45 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: NFL

Very sad to see Hester go, cant argue with the decision though. Even sadder that he'll probably break the record in a another uniform. It would be almost poetic if he signed with the Bucs, and broke the record against us this season.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 7th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Between Urlacher, Hester, and now likely Peanut Tillman going, that Bears Superbowl team that lost to the Colts is pretty much gone at this point.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 7th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So it looks like Kaepernick wants semi-elite money. Romo/Flacco level stuff. If I'm the Niners I pay him. I'm still not 100% convinced he's the guy for the next decade, but I am 100% convinced that he can continue to be a component of a team that can threaten to win Super Bowls. Why not pay him now, draft a QB to groom and then re-evaluate in two or three years?

I know that cuts the cap available to other players, but the Niners do a solid job of cap management and should be in the habit of paying a QB real money as part of that anyway. Otherwise they'll just cycle up every time they find a QB that can start in the draft and cycle down when it comes time to pay him.

~Aldin, cash flowingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old March 7th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

With Russell Wilson just winning the Super Bowl as a budget QB, this is probably not the best off season for a quarterback looking for a big payday. I'm interested to see how it plays out.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 7th, 2014, 10:38 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Between Urlacher, Hester, and now likely Peanut Tillman going, that Bears Superbowl team that lost to the Colts is pretty much gone at this point.
Very true, I think you're looking at lance Briggs and Patrick Mannelly (the longsnapper )

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 12th, 2014, 05:46 AM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Looks like another big Patriots free agent is bolting for the Broncos. Aqib Talib is heading there.

Not sure how I feel. On the one hand, he was great early last year. Then he got hurt which he seems very prone to do. I'm not sure he is worth a huge contract. On the other hand, this leaves the Pats very, very thin at corner. Hoping they have a plan b as far as filling his void.

Always fun though to watch the first few days of free agency as players jump all over the place.

Edit: Now I see that Denver is signing TJ Ward also. It's clear they are loading up for a run while Manning is still around. Wishing the Pats would do the same for Brady.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old March 13th, 2014, 04:31 PM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Panthers cut Smith. See y'all at the bottom of the NFC South.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old March 13th, 2014, 04:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamper View Post
Panthers cut Smith. See y'all at the bottom of the NFC South.
This might be the best WR draft ever, though. I think the Panthers will be able to reload.

Meanwhile, I'm pretty psyched about getting Golden Tate to line up opposite Megatron. I still want in on this WR draft, though. We're obviously going to rely on our offense, so might as well go all out.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 14th, 2014, 08:44 AM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Patriots getting Revis. Not sure what to think about this. I don't question his talent and I'm sure he'll contribute great things to the team, but at an obviously great expense. Plus he seems more about himself than any team he's on.

Also sad to see Wilfork get let go, but that's business I guess.

-scorp

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old March 14th, 2014, 01:22 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

Meanwhile, I'm pretty psyched about getting Golden Tate to line up opposite Megatron. I still want in on this WR draft, though. We're obviously going to rely on our offense, so might as well go all out.
I agree Bats, Tate was a nice pick-up by our lovable Lions

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old March 14th, 2014, 04:13 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx View Post
Patriots getting Revis. Not sure what to think about this. I don't question his talent and I'm sure he'll contribute great things to the team, but at an obviously great expense. Plus he seems more about himself than any team he's on.

Also sad to see Wilfork get let go, but that's business I guess.

-scorp
I'm excited about Revis. He's as good as it gets at the position. As long as he stays healthy, the defense will be improved.

I'd hate to see big Vince go to, but it looks like he has been unwilling to re-negotiate his contract. Pats need the salary cap space that he could help them get.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old March 14th, 2014, 05:31 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, the Ravens signed Steve Smith. I was very pleased they re-signed OT Eugene Monroe, WR Jacoby Jones, and LB Daryl Smith, all at good cap-friendly prices. Jones, for instance, was essentially paid as a borderline 3/4 WR, which is pretty much what he is.

On the other hand, the signing of Steve Smith makes me nervous. He's 35 years old, and even though I'm sure he can still produce, he is /not/ (IMHO) a good #2 WR at this stage of his career. He is at best a 3, which means the Ravens hopefully are still in the market for a 2.

They still need a starting FS and at least one more CB, so there's still a long list of needs. Plus they could definitely upgrade at RB, where the non-productive Ray Rice has also quickly turned into a punchline and an embarrassment to the organization and its fans.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV