Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 25th, 2014, 09:37 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: September 27 Western PA Tournament - Test Fest!

I got my maps, glyphs, and figures for everyone together today! Getting pumped for the tournament.
Old September 26th, 2014, 12:42 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I can definitely bring parts for one and build there if needed. Hope that helps. Probably fulcrum, I always like that map.

Last edited by hose; September 26th, 2014 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Which map...
Old September 26th, 2014, 02:34 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hose, I'm glad to see you getting out there again, even if it's not to see us. Have fun, all!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 26th, 2014, 04:24 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That'll do, @hose . Thanks!

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon!
Old September 27th, 2014, 08:47 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I know it is last minute , but can someone bring me a printout for ebony armor? If not, not a big deal. Thanks.
Old September 27th, 2014, 09:27 AM

I got you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events