Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

View Poll Results: RSVP for NHSD:
Yes, I am attending. 3 25.00%
Yes, I am attending and bringing +1 player 3 25.00%
Yes, I am attending and bringing +2 players (or more) 3 25.00%
Sorry I cannot make it. 3 25.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 3rd, 2014, 07:27 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 2014 Portland NHSD - Details

Double posted the maps . . . see the next post.

Last edited by Nomad; November 5th, 2014 at 10:19 PM. Reason: oops
Old November 3rd, 2014, 07:30 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maps Update (click on the map title for the download)

MULTI-PLAYER SCENARIOS

Clash in the Catacombs

Hunger Games

1 v 1 BATTLES

Relic

Bridging Field of Fires

Vestige

Holocron of Wampa Cavern
(only using the *map* and not the scenario)

Mists of Loch Laur (special rules)

Shadow Helix

Kodiak

Flash Fire

Vampire's Keep

Mohican Forest of Shadows

We will also be bringing a few other maps in case our numbers exceed 20 or if we have some interested passers-by wanting to give HS a whirl.
Old November 3rd, 2014, 07:33 PM

Oops - double posted the maps update. I am really not sure how I did that.
Old November 4th, 2014, 06:33 PM

ROADRAGE is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADRAGE View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROADRAGE View Post
You can assign us a map, let me know which one you would like us to take care of.

Also me +2 maybe more... will post if more.
Awesome!!

How about this Map?

Into the Shades
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...do=file&id=608
Consider it brought!

We are re-evaluating "Into the Shades" and might substitute it with another map.

Roadrage, can we swap your Map building skills for:

Bridging Fields of Fire
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=4165
Yep we will bring bridging fields of fire.

Tourney record 99-20 headsup(23 tourneys)10-4 team (3 tourneys)0-1-2 ffa
25 master sets,4+ of every terrain exp.,every hero and 3+ of every common. Playing since 2007.
Old November 4th, 2014, 10:43 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Question for the youth/newbies army builds. It says that "Youth players (age 13 or less) are allowed to field TWO Primary Restricted Army cards or ONE Primary Restricted Army card that uses 4 squads (instead of 3)." and that more experienced can bring "For the 1 v 1 Battles you only use one Primary Restricted Army card and/or one Restricted Filler".

Can the youth bring 2 primary and 1 restricted filler?
Old November 4th, 2014, 10:57 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Time Warp

So I may not be able to get my hands on a Rygarn figure and there's a decent chance I will be using him (I no longer need a Sudema figure). Is there anyone I might be able to borrow the figure from?

~Dysole, Time Lord wise
Old November 4th, 2014, 11:32 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker
Re: Time Warp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
So I may not be able to get my hands on a Rygarn figure and there's a decent chance I will be using him (I no longer need a Sudema figure). Is there anyone I might be able to borrow the figure from?

~Dysole, Time Lord wise
I have the figure but I don't have the card yet. I'm glad you will be able to make it this time we need to get a game in together its been to long.

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old November 5th, 2014, 12:38 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Question for the youth/newbies army builds. It says that "Youth players (age 13 or less) are allowed to field TWO Primary Restricted Army cards or ONE Primary Restricted Army card that uses 4 squads (instead of 3)." and that more experienced can bring "For the 1 v 1 Battles you only use one Primary Restricted Army card and/or one Restricted Filler".

Can the youth bring 2 primary and 1 restricted filler?
Note: Youth players (age 13 or less) are allowed to field TWO Primary Restricted Army cards or ONE Primary Restricted Army card that uses 4 squads (instead of 3).

Everyone can have one Restricted Filler .. so a Youth player could have 2 Restricted "Primary" and 1 Restricted Filler on the battlefield.
Old November 5th, 2014, 01:15 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

that is what I figured hippo but wanted to make sure thank you.

I will bring the figures I have for anyone to borrow as long as that figure is not needed for one of our armies.

Dysole- I should have Rygarn available, unless Sydney really wants him.

robbdaman- if you know what armies your attendies may want I'll see what I can do to help.
Old November 5th, 2014, 02:07 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Awesome

Sweet. So it sounds like there should be a Time Lord available for me to play. Looking through my plans I may need to borrow a Quorik Warwitch as well (I have a backup if no one has the figure but figured I might as well ask). Thanks for letting me use your figures guys.

~Dysole, fluttering on

Last edited by Dysole; November 5th, 2014 at 02:07 AM. Reason: I promise those are the last figures I'll need to borrow
Old November 5th, 2014, 02:16 PM

If folks are looking for help tracking their 1,000 points, you can use this simple Excel file.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=4291

We'll have something similar at the Event so that you can track which Units are on the battlefield for each match. This way, you can plan some different combinations of your units.

Old November 5th, 2014, 06:27 PM

Okay, Gang!!! THREE Days to go for our National Heroscape Day event.

The Team of Nomad, Longy418, and Obfuscatedhippo are building maps. This event features 12 maps .. with 2 provided by volunteers.

The Seattle contingent will be hauling terrain down to Portland so if any folks can be early to help with final assembly that would be great. Nomad and Lngy418 are experts at transports but contents may shift in traffic : P

For the games themselves - we are planning to hold the first three rounds and then take a dinner break, followed by another three rounds. We're hoping that everyone gets in the Catacombs, Hunger Games, and at least 3 one-on-one battles (1v1). Since battles are to the last figure, we are looking at a Rolling Rumble format to maximize our play-time. In that format, we'll change the Victory Points (VPs) slightly. We'll announce the final VP structure at the Event.

If there are any New Players or Rookies, I would be happy to run games with them. The "Forest of Shadows" map will be initially reserved for any new players. It doesn't have any glyphs or special terrain, so it makes for a good demo map.

If new players would like an Army (figures provided), just let me know the head-count and I'll bring all that they need.

If you are bringing Younger/Newer players, it would be good to review Treasure Glyphs for the special scenarios (Catacombs & Hunger Games). There will be Traps on Treasure in the Catacombs but NO Traps in Hunger Games.

THANKS!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day