Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 30th, 2012, 04:46 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

And Braxas' Acid Breath is another Special Power that takes the place of an attack and allows you to target non-adjacent figures.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old August 30th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yup cuz Dan's so cool under pressure he can still put caps in suckaz even when someone's up in his grill trying to shank him....

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old September 3rd, 2012, 07:02 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

A figure adjacent to a jungle terrain piece (Such as palm trees and bushes) gets +1 to their defense against ranged attacks, correct? I'm planning on getting Ticalla Jungle, and I couldn't remember if that was correct or not...
Old September 3rd, 2012, 07:12 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yep and if the figure is adjacent to multiple jungle pieces the bonus does not stack. It's still just +1 defense against ranged attacks no matter how many jungle pieces they're next to.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 07:15 PM

Dragonmaster384 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Yep and if the figure is adjacent to multiple jungle pieces the bonus does not stack. It's still just +1 defense against ranged attacks no matter how many jungle pieces they're next to.
Also worth noting is that this bonus applies to Small, Medium, and Large figures, but not Huge.

8 RotV, 2 MTCB, 4 SotM, 2 BftU, 5 RttFF, 4 VW, 3 TT, 9 FotA, 3 TJ, 2+ of each Unique, 3+ of each Common/Uncommon
Want to count your 'scape?
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=32267
Old September 3rd, 2012, 07:25 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Ok thanks!
Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:23 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm trying to sign up by brother, but I can't find the fax number or the address to mail the sign up sheet to, anybody know what they are?
Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:31 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
I'm trying to sign up by brother, but I can't find the fax number or the address to mail the sign up sheet to, anybody know what they are?
Did you post in the wrong thread, or did you just forget to say what you want to sign up for?

Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:33 PM

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Did you post in the wrong thread, or did you just forget to say what you want to sign up for?
Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:35 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What sign-up sheet? I'm confused...

Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What sign-up sheet? I'm confused...
He's younger so we had to print out a sheet and fill out some contact information and my parents had to sign it. We have to fax or mail it in, but I can't figure out how.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 09:40 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Are you engaged to an enemy if you move next to them or only if you attack them?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's