Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old September 18th, 2013, 04:13 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Louisville NHSD 2013 - Oct. 19

TOURNAMENT

OF CHAMPIONS!!!

For this year's NHSD we will be doing four different events AT THE SAME TIME!!! And by that I mean a different event each round. The four types of play will be:

Area Control: 3 or 4 Glyphs of Brandar per map, score a point for each one held at the end of the round, most points at end of game wins!

Reverse the Whip: Win a kill-'em-all game with your OPPONENT'S army.

Heat of Battle: The goal is still to kill everything, but instead of normal start zones, armies begin the game scattered across the map.

Capture the Flag: Get one of your figures onto your opponent's flag unengaged and win the day!

Final round will be standard Kill-'em-All play.

Rules:
Spoiler Alert!

510 Pts
24 Hexes
No Marvel

C3V and SOV allowed!

Partial Card Scoring
55 Minute rounds
12 -5ish PM Bring snacks!
$5 Registration Fee (goes toward prizes)

As this is the largest Heroscape tournament around the country, there are a few things to note:
1) NHSD is usually the third Saturday in October, so we will NOT be holding this on the first Saturday of the month as usual. This tournament will be Oct. 19!
2) Bring friends! Again, LARGEST day for Heroscape. Our space is limited, but the more the merrier.
3) Because of the size and importance of NHSD, please bring extra prizes! PSC always prizes out our entry fees into gift certificates for 1st-3rd, but it's always nice to have something extra on the table. Doesn't have to be Heroscape-related, either: anything gaming or geeky will do!

Attending:
El Diabolo
Deroche
Megasilver
Necroblade
orgsbane +1?
Viideosayg
Naesalla
Cybely
Sawyer
MrChompy +2
Holden

Maybe:

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; October 18th, 2013 at 10:53 PM.
Old September 18th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville NHSD 2013 - Oct. 19(?)

This should be the first Saturday of Oct, nitwit, even if it's NHSD.
Old September 18th, 2013, 04:25 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Nope. The only reason we didn't hold it the 3rd last year was so we could go to Indy and steal some trophies.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 18th, 2013, 04:27 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Nope. The only reason we didn't hold it the 3rd last year was so we could go to Indy and steal some trophies.
That was two years ago. Last year was General Wars and I gave you guys special dice that only half of you still use.

Last edited by MegaSilver; September 18th, 2013 at 04:27 PM. Reason: I should have posted this instead of you! lol.
Old September 19th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

Make it the first Saturday!!! I'm out of town over the 19th so I wont be able to make it to this event which looks like more fun than any other event I've ever played in!! Either way have fun!

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old September 19th, 2013, 10:26 AM

I'm bringing Mole Hills Jungle Edition and Stygian Rift.
Old September 19th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sign me up! I've had a two month deprivation of Scape tournaments!

And, I promise that I am going to prove that Deathwalkers are tournament ready! (No need to remind me of this promise after I get crushed.)
Old September 19th, 2013, 01:28 PM

You better be using the ZIs, and not the Deathcommander.

(Or Deathcommander with ZIs, maybe... )
Old September 19th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
You better be using the ZIs, and not the Deathcommander.

(Or Deathcommander with ZIs, maybe... )
Haha, yes. Zettain Infantry, Deathwalkers, and even some Hopilitrons! I think I'll paint the whole army to match each other, becuase I'm fairly for certain I'll be using it pretty often! It looks good on paper, but it has yet to see field test. We will see.
Old September 19th, 2013, 09:37 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Louisville NHSD 2013 - Oct. 19

I will be bringing Sirocco.

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old September 19th, 2013, 09:40 PM

I will be confirming with PSC in the next couple days, but our NHSD event will be held on Oct. 19! This gives everyone more than just 2 weeks to prepare, plus I remembered there's a super secret surprise in store for you guys.

Any suggestions on an additional not-kill-em-all format for one of the rounds? Suggestions so far include "get the most figures off the battlefield through your opponent's start zone" and "area control: holding glyphs of Brandar scores points at the end of the round, most points wins". I like the second better, but am open to suggestions.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 20th, 2013, 02:56 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I am coming to this one, and suggest randomly pairing us up as teams to fight each other.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day