Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old June 23rd, 2008, 10:52 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My card holder:work in progress

I made it out of 8 in. by 3 in. boards.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old June 23rd, 2008, 10:54 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
Re: My card holder:work in progress

Nice, that's gotta come in handy. Are those boards separating the generals, too?

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old June 23rd, 2008, 10:57 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes, they separate the generals and are color coded, the boards that separate, come out for easy access.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old June 23rd, 2008, 11:17 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!

Not bad, definitely something I could use as my collection continues to grow and grow!

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions