Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old October 14th, 2009, 02:19 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Hello Scaper’s

My name is Andrew (aka Auggie) and I have been selling D&D and SW mini’s online as singles for over 8 years now as a full time bussiness as well as running a brick and mortor store. I decided to expand the number of lines I carry a while back and while I was musing over the possibilities I saw the new D&D set coming out. Since I have a built in market this made my decision very easy and I will now be carrying Heroscape items.

I buy the items and break them down into singles or units and sell them as individual items so if you wanted just Mochican’s from a booster then you could buy them separately or if you just wanted to buy terrain separately you can do that to. Unfortunately all I currently have access to is master sets 1 and 2, waves 1,8 and 9 and the Road to Forgotten forest / Orm’s revenge sets so items from these sets are all that is available currently. I have also place a modest size order for wave 10 due in early Nov and if demands warrant it I will increase my preorder.

My goal is to obtain the same level of respect and confidence from my customers as I do in both the Star Wars minis and D&D minis lines that I carry. My internet business success is in no small part due to the various boards out there dealing with the products I sell (namely Maxminis, Hordlings, DDM spoilers and SWMGamers not to mention the WotC boards and enworld). I hope you will all go and check out my store and prices. While looking over the site you might notice some wacky pricing. This is still new to me so I am still getting a footing on pricing and since most of my existing customers are Fantasy RPG players you might notice any figures that are fantasy are a bit higher than (my) average and non fantasy ones are real cheap. As I pick up more Heroscape customers (as opposed to fantasy RPG ones) the non fantasy figs might start going up a tad and the fantasy ones may drop but I dunno.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Anyway, Thanks for looking and my website URL is Auggiesgamesonline.com

Last edited by Auggest; February 21st, 2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: LOL typo in title and I can't edit the title.
Old October 14th, 2009, 02:34 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Herocape singles and units

I noticed this last time I ordered minis (a couple goristros to be the statues in the well of demons. I'm excited about those!). Hope it works out for you, since your store is the best one to get D&D minis.

Also, so everyone knows, Auggie's shipping is cheap and timely.
Old October 14th, 2009, 02:39 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

The prices don't look half bad! Some guys from the custom forum might look into those $1.29 Drudge for the latest Create-A-Unit.

You can edit the thread title by clicking "EDIT" then "Go Advanced."

Also, the figures listed as "Viper Unit" should be, I believe, the "Venoc Vipers."

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 14th, 2009, 02:41 PM

Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby! Shadowking rolls all skulls baby!

I wish somewhere in the UK would start selling like this. Being able to get squads/tiles like that would be great.

Hope you are successful.
Old October 14th, 2009, 03:15 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

You want to straighten out the Sgt Drake and Raelin figures. There are two versions of both of them with different cards and figures but the same name. You have two listings for both of them but use the same picture so I can't tell which is which.
Old October 14th, 2009, 03:28 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

I love you site and have ordered quite a few items from you. Best place to get extra units/stuff to make customs from.
Old October 14th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, some of the prices are great (and some not so great, but no worse than ebay). I'd used this site before do get DnD minis to use with A Song of Blades and Heroes
I didn't need them, but I couldn't pass up a couple more squads of Repulsors at $1.49 a pop.
Old October 14th, 2009, 03:39 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Cool store. I think I may buy some things! In order to be consistent with Heroscape terminology, where you say "Unit" it should be "Squad." So, for example, Capuan Gladiator Unit should be Capuan Gladiator Squad.
Old October 14th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can see this being VERY attractive to those who make custom terrain/figures. Buying a $40 set because you need two tiles is never a good option. Thankfully, we all now have an awesome option for when we need a replacement figure or tile.
Old October 14th, 2009, 08:39 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

I just ordered some terrain...probably the cheapest around (for now!)

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old October 14th, 2009, 08:49 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

Wow, those prices look great for the most part.
Old October 14th, 2009, 09:19 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

$1.49 for stingers! Wow prices look great. Although the wave 9 items seem a bit pricey to me. But still the site looks great. I will be ordering something at some point.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales