Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old November 10th, 2011, 09:30 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Portland/Vancouver NHSD

Thank you Master. And everyone watch for an upcoming C3G event to be held mid December or into January.
Old November 10th, 2011, 09:38 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Thank you Master. And everyone watch for an upcoming C3G event to be held mid December or into January.
Awesome, I can probably make it down to Vancouver every couple of months for events.

Peace, *Kai
Old November 11th, 2011, 07:17 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Awesome, I can probably make it down to Vancouver every couple of months for events.

Peace, *Kai
So if we don't own any C3G figures do we still get to play?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 11th, 2011, 08:45 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:

Peace, *Kai
So if we don't own any C3G figures do we still get to play?
The plan is to use figures that I have (which is almost all) so those that do not have can still play. We are starting to work on the format and it looks like Dec. 17th has been the agreed upon date. Their will be a thread up by the end of the weekend with hopefully some more details.
Old November 12th, 2011, 10:00 AM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Longy418
My army went 5-2 losing to me twice.

A C3G tournament sounds like fun. I only have three figures from C3G so I will have to borrow some from you if I come
Old November 12th, 2011, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
@Longy418
My army went 5-2 losing to me twice.

A C3G tournament sounds like fun. I only have three figures from C3G so I will have to borrow some from you if I come
OK. On your sheet it had you beating your army 3 times, losing to it twice and winning with it twice.

Hope you can make it to the C3G tourney.
Old November 12th, 2011, 09:35 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't think I'll be able to make it on Dec. 17 because my last day of indoor lacrosse is on the same date. Lacrosse takes up an hour in the afternoon so I might be able to go up and squeeze in some games but it unlikely.

Do'h you were right my army did go 4-3. I just remembered, I beat my army three times. Once with Vipers, once with Romans, and once with grut orcs. I just remembered using the vipers. Sorry for the trouble.
Old November 13th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Battle Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Game 3 vs. White Q Knight (3xCutters, 3xBrutes, Q10) Played our armies. Don't remember a name but it had an Astrid glyph in the middle and two mountains on either side. I charged the Astrid glyph while he moved his Brutes forward. I put Nilf on some high ground but Brutes managed to come up and put a few wounds on him. I killed them all and then flew him down. I really should have attacked Q but I opted to kill Brutes and forgot about the Dispose the Rabble power so I just got rid of a goblin and had Ice Shard bounce off of them. The Brutes managed to kill him after that.
Nice reports, thanks for sharing! This sounds like it was a pretty close game. I find that Nilfheim and special attackers in general are tough on Brutes/Goblins. Although, Expendable Rabble should only work against Normal attacks; so, if you were using Ice Shard, you should have been able to target the Brutes.
Old August 27th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

So as I am moving up to Portland in less than a week I am of course curious about a NHSD event there this year. Any thoughts or plans as yet?

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 28th, 2012, 11:46 AM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
So as I am moving up to Portland in less than a week I am of course curious about a NHSD event there this year. Any thoughts or plans as yet?
Hey there, Robbdaman.

There is going to be a NHSD event here in Oregon. It is being co-hosted by Roadrage and Longy418. There is also a NHSD event being held in Seattle Washington that some of us Oregonians will be attending on October 20th. Roadrage and Longy418 have not yet disclosed a date or the place for the Oregon NHSD event so I can't fill you in on that aspect. I wish you well on your continued journey to Portland, see you around.

Last edited by Master of Disaster; August 28th, 2012 at 12:32 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day