Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 25th, 2011, 04:53 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 2011 NHSD Attendence

We only got 10 in WI- don't know how that compares, I couldn't make it last year.
Old October 25th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

In Peoria we got 22 this year. Last year we got around 16-18...I think

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 25th, 2011, 08:01 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnylama View Post
Sadly Ohio was way down.
2010= 44
2011= 22

There was some confusion around the planning, and I know some people wanted to go but had scheduling problems. Although the number of attendees was down, the AWESOME was right on target nonetheless.
Seriously, what is up with 22?

There was a wedding that stopped like, 6 people from playing, and there were at least 4 no shows that said thu were coming. Even with them though it was down. The bad thing is it's been steadily going down since we used to have 50+ between the east and west, back when it used to be 2 separate tourneys.

Figures I win the one with the lowest attendance when the players recognized as some of the best in the state weren't there, though there were still plenty of great players, and like Johnny said, the level of awesome was still way up.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 4th, 2011, 10:47 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Bay Area Brawl 2010: 20 attendees
Bay Area Brawl 2011: 19 attendees

Some folks from last year couldn't make it this year or we might have had 24...

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old November 4th, 2011, 11:35 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I don't know exactly how many were at the VT event, but it was about 22 and that seems to be the fashionable choice, so let's go with that.
I think it was actually 18....only reason I am saying this is we had 2 alleys going with 8 players in each and two other players were playing a scenario or draft game while those were going on...I dont recall anyone else showing up.

But regardless I had a blast
Old November 5th, 2011, 09:24 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am also reading about other non-NHSD tournaments growing it size as well .... in two weeks I plan on being at the Nebraska Skirmish .... hope to report new attendance levels there as well when I get back.

I now Rochester Gamer's Reunion is another very solid tourney that has not had a drop in numbers last year after the WOC announcement, and I believe in April they will again use up all the allotted table plus use a few extra tables from neigboring game events who are not drawing the numbers Heroscape is. I believe RGR offers at least 32 player slots and every year they exceed that number and accommodate the overflow to handle in the high 30's to 40 some players.

Obviously the Gen-Con Heroscape tournaments also continue to hold their own as well.... again I take this as all GREAT News ( especially when I remember how I felt a year a go )

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day