Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old August 5th, 2023, 01:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
ScapeCon III Sales/Trades

An area for those selling or trading things while at the Con!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 5th, 2023, 02:51 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: ScapeCon III Sales/Trades

I’ll have 2 Ticalla sets there to sell $40ea

Sir Heroscape's Content

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; August 7th, 2023 at 12:17 PM.
Old August 7th, 2023, 01:15 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

I'd like to make some trades at ScapeCon! Send me a message here or on discord if you see a good match!

My trade list
Old August 7th, 2023, 02:45 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I’m looking for a couple C3V items, and some board games/expansions. Plenty of Heroscape to sell/trade. Shoot me a message here or on Discord if you’re interested!

My sell/trade thread.

I also have bees. A lot of bees.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Last edited by boromir96; August 7th, 2023 at 10:19 PM.
Old August 7th, 2023, 03:15 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

If someone is interested, I can bring copies of these games for sale or trade:

- shrink-wrapped Ascension Tactics (neat deckbuilding game that adds a minis battling component, this edition uses standees instead of minis)
- Thunderstone Advance (cards currently all sleeved, includes the Starter Set, Towers of Ruin, Root of Corruption, and the original non-Advance Thunderstone set, which is playable with the Advance rules)

Make me an offer. I don't have an official Heroscape want list but there's a lot of classic stuff I don't have, and I'm also interested in other board games or just cash.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 7th, 2023, 04:31 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Would be interested in buying a lot of VC stuff. Let me know if you have any to sell.

Do have a few VC things I'd sell or trade myself:
20th Maine x2
53rd North Carolina x3
Teeth of the Makwa x1
Makwa Tribesman x3
Old August 7th, 2023, 10:11 PM

Earthling knows what's in an order marker Earthling knows what's in an order marker

I'm also on the hunt for vc figures.

I have an extra squad of darkclaws and quickblades if anyone would be interested in buying or trading.
Old August 8th, 2023, 07:37 AM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

I have x2 Asterios I'm looking to sell. Both are custom painted, rebased and have cards. Let me know if you're interested!
Old August 8th, 2023, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthling View Post
I have an extra squad of darkclaws.
I'd be interested.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 8th, 2023, 12:41 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

I'll have some things. Cash only. I'm old school. Mostly classic.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old August 8th, 2023, 01:35 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Mayhaps I'll see if I can throw in sale/trade figures when I pack.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon